diagnosis help

• Thread starter LBH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LBH

LBH

I stumped maiden, holy shit,lol

Like Audius said, hopefully it was just a one time hiccup or hot uptake or something,....I didnt change the water yesterday because I wanted to check the ph again today but am going to go do one now.

Thanks everyone, if I ever get to the cause,I'll be sure to ressurect this and let y'all know. Thanks again for helping me brainstorm it just the same with all the timely replies. graci'

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

LBH,
I am far from an expert, but I still think that you are low on the nutes. I say it is either Calcium or Magnesium. As I said, I had similar problems before. I upped my CaMg and my base nute strength a bit.

IMG 2285

Whadda you think?

-TF

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Worth a try and Cal-Mag can be foliared on just the one plant that's having the problems, no adjustments to pH of rhizosphere and no need to have the others share in the fun.

LBH

LBH

gave em a good misting

Would you expect to see the growth fill back in or just not happen elsewhere?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Once any damage to a leaf happens that's worse than just getting light green or limp, it is permanent. New growth is what you want to look for. If it is the same as mine, if the problem is still there, it would keep happening. If you fix it the new growth should look good and healthy.

-TF

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ain't no thang, LBH. The plant has plenty of material to work with to get beyond this slight damage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom