Diagonal........True Og(rev) x Chemdog

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Nice I love the local Shit! Keep it up gent.
Pank good to see your still kicking! XXX is a bitch! We just piched her ass to the curb. Great smoke but finicky.
Diag x White sounds nice.
CO representin, haha I have never said/typed anything like that before.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hahahah dude i remember when these bitches were seedlings and i was tellin ya "dude that #2!"

cracks me up its still the one i thought. the #3 is a keeper for sure too. stacks like a bittchhhh!!!! just everything is 90% compared to #2.

i did find TWO SINGLE NANNERS on #2 a few days ago..... been scouring the plants and nothing since. i did have an 86 degree room for two days.... so im factoring that in to it.

killer shit DWD. the tang haze is killin it too (stackin up to be a yielder... didnt stretch all that bad too!)
point bein you're the man :-) much owed to ya

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hey thanks classic....I hoping that all the nans your seeings are from stress. 86 is a bit hot and any other factors can easily stress em out a bit. Just keep an eye posted. I'll come by soon.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah im almost positive it was bro, cause the Chem 3 did it too and i know she is sensitive.

but that also says good things about the #3 and tang haze that are in corners... it had to have been hot over in those areas too.... so them being that stable is like a fuck yes as far as im concerned...

yeah mang bring the pooch over my dogs need to run around haha

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up DWD! The Diagonal is a killer cross man, looks great in flower (from pics) and definitely looks/smells kill in finished form. Ill get some review ish posted as soon as i can bro. I'll give the White Diagonals and few of the others a run in the next bean pop. Lookin forward to it and the "Slap" for sure. Keep up the good work brother, thanks again and we'll rap soon. Peace! Motiv

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

looking super legit, would love to have some of that around right now. nice work.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
this cut has made its way out there pretty hard.
That's what i heard as well. Still held close over here bro, only been passed to one bro from my hand, with "keep close" instructions as well. Hope all is good man. Peace!
M

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah I have a cut of her. She's not going anywhere dor what its worth. Got one coming down today. About a week earlier than it should.
This variety is legit!

Peace and nice work.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont know how I missed out on all those White X's or this gem...

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Are there any Diagonal seeds available online? She looks like she'll melt your face -Keepz

Latest posts

Top Bottom