Diagonal........True Og(rev) x Chemdog

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

So I take it there are no Diagonal beans for the masses? Would love to see what she can do in a UC -Keepz

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
So I take it there are no Diagonal beans for the masses? Would love to see what she can do in a UC -Keepz
No there aren't, The Diagonal is a cut DWD selected, so at this point it is a clone only, basically.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

No there aren't, The Diagonal is a cut DWD selected, so at this point it is a clone only, basically.

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll be scratching her off my list being that I don't live in the US anymore. Stellar work nonetheless -Keepz

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll be scratching her off my list being that I don't live in the US anymore. Stellar work nonetheless -Keepz
Yeah, it is a nice cut, DWD made a winner for sure. Peace to ya Keepz.
Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
:)
thanks man. We def need to link up soon tho I will say your flowers do make it my way on occasion. ahha
Shit dude I was right by your pad last week too. Was working though so had to scoot. Only have a few tiny nugs of the Diag left from this past round, but i'll stash it aside to bring with me when i see ya next. Let's meet up soon bro. Maybe get @homebrew420 to come chill too. Hope the flowers that made it your way were enjoyable man. Rap soon. M

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
@motiv303 he said the blackberry sucked. haha
Hahahaha, i won't lie, that plant & i don't exactly see eye to eye, so i believe that for sure. gave my mom of that bitch away abiut an hour ago, no joke. Still kept a clone though,lol

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
ha...bb does suck.....90% of the time. Tossed it too.

if it isn't og it isn't worth it. ahahhaha
Yeah its def pretty looking, tasting, smelling, but really no heat behind it. Crossing potential though.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Here she is, recently tipping the scales at 2.67/k in 3x3s. rockwool croutons DTW.
IMG 0700

Top Bottom