Did cooler temps really make that big of a difference?

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I'm on the end of my 2nd grow. I ran 3 gelato auto and 3 Bruce banner auto in a 4x2 in 3 gallon pots. I'm down to my last Bruce banner left in the tent and I have then now side by side under the highest intensity if light. (Mars Hydro TSL2000).
So I did not do this intentionally but just now noticed as I have these plants side by side how different they look. The main difference is the purple leaves and denser/bigger But less main Colas. I think about where these where in the tent through the past 89 days of growing. The first one in tye video was always at the front left of my tent (warmest/driest area in the tent based off of meter readings). Then the other was on the far front right up against the coldest wall of our house. The wall currently has snow on it (meter readings always showed cooler and just about perfect 40 to 45% Rh at all times.) Is this just luck and one plant is just lagging and will get the purples and the density. They are autos so I can't imagine too much gain in size but I may be way off. Thought I would post to see if it's a reasonable observation so I can know how to more properly distribute Temps if needed. ( I have 2 4" fans on low and a 6" intake). Current temp in middle of tent is 72° and with 2 humidifiers running I'm holding at about 43%RH and light at 100% at 17". Otherwise it's at 19 to 20% since our heater is on full blast.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

And yes those are wind Chimes you hear in my tent. Hey I've heard plants respond to sound plus it's peacful to hear at night lol

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you can't expose ur plant to cold 10 days before you chop flush out with cold tap water, this will not hurt plant, increase trichome production, reduce foxtailing, and turn pistils. If it needs another drink and it will do it again, you will see a big difference.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I do I ice cold eater then pit them in cool dark room for 3 to 5 days before I Choo and have noticed a BIG difference on the plants I have done this too. Ideally would love to see my whole tent look like that. Need to figure out best way to distribute cooler air and humidity especially with our heat on. It's making our house and tent bone dry

S

sshortguy1

If you can't expose ur plant to cold 10 days before you chop flush out with cold tap water, this will not hurt plant, increase trichome production, reduce foxtailing, and turn pistils. If it needs another drink and it will do it again, you will see a big difference.
The quality of buds depends on the percentage of THC and other cannabinoids, and growers go to great lengths to increase their levels. This also goes for the aromatic substances called terpenes. One of the popular ways to danker buds is the extended dark period before harvest. It can range from 24 hours to 1 week or even more. And don’t think that the usefulness of darkness before harvest is a myth. It’s not like there’s only some weak anecdotal evidence to support it. There are actually some compelling theories explaining why it happens.
hat's a gimmick but never proven I heard that already

Latest posts

Top Bottom