Did I Harvest Too Early?

• Thread starter Drocki2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drocki2

This is my 3rd grow and maybe I should have learned my lesson by now. But when I go to trim my plants immediately they start to smell like hay/grass. So ill trim buds let dry n cure but effect is good but smell like shit. Am I harvesting too early? Example just trimmed my 3rd grow and off it I got 33g wet and 12g dry my buds are not big but look ready

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

You can grow your buds perfectly and have em dank as fuck and then fuck up the drying and curing process and be left with bland tasting nugs.if your goin to the effort and putting in the time growing not to mention risk if your in a non legal area then you want it to be as good as u can get it

Nayhay

Nayhay

Live and learn. I've seen Barney's Blue Cheese take 11 weeks to really finish. And often you'll see another big flush of white stigmas and want to go longer. But scope the trichomes and when you start to see more than a couple ambers, it's time to harvest. Good luck!

j wizzle

j wizzle

see the sticky thread above by seamaiden for harvesting without a scope. whatever you think the chop time is, its most likely another 2-3 weeks looking at those nugs there. patience is key in everything, even after the chop, there's no need to rush anything, its only going to mess it up.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The only way to tell is to put a blade under a microscope. Do a search for trichomes under a scope

chemistry

chemistry

Did you suffer a bit of bud rot? If you did, that's why your white hairs are turning brown early.

Top Bottom