Did I Harvest Too Early?

• Thread starter Drocki2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

See all that white pistol on the bud in the dish? You have to wait until ur pistols go into color and at least 75per cent down on the bud, I know how it felt to be a new grower, you want ur weed now, your proud and excited, patience that' the key, you just cant rush mother nature I tried doesant work, the weed in the bowl was picked much to early I'm sorry, I know it' hard bit patience. YOUR Friend Snoleperd

H

Hookedonit

This is my 3rd grow and maybe I should have learned my lesson by now. But when I go to trim my plants immediately they start to smell like hay/grass. So ill trim buds let dry n cure but effect is good but smell like shit. Am I harvesting too early? Example just trimmed my 3rd grow and off it I got 33g wet and 12g dry my buds are not big but look ready
Don't trim wet!!! If the leaves sre large and start completely covering the bud, potentially creating a moisture trap then slightly trim. But not before allowing it to hang and dry for a week. Temperature,75 deg max, humidity, 45 to 65% and total darkness. Drying and curing are the most important period of the whole grow. 12 to 14 days you get that stem snap. Cure in C vaults or large mason jars. Must use bovida humidity packs. It switched to 49% packs when they came out and like the results much better. 30 days minimum cure. 60 days and your product will be awesome. Cure in total darkness too.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

My house is so dry I checked my hanging plants after 5 days it was almost to dry, but hooks right never trim your flower wet, if you leave a bit of leaf on your flower and it's wet you could get bud rot, I know it' hard, patience.

Top Bottom