Did I Screw Em Up?

• Thread starter Zendro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenbum

Greenbum

IMG 20180525 130120
IMG 20180527 160136

Hey thanks for the response. How would I know if it even transitioned into flower?
Don't trip you will see the male traits about 5 to 7 days b4 any recognizable female characteristics are displayed so take the male elsewhere.

Madbud

Madbud

Yessir, had them under 18/6 and moved them outside without adjusting their lighting scheduele. Real is making mistakes and how you deal the way I see it
I did the same, don’t sweat it, you can always thin them out. Clone some. These past few weeks of temp changes, wind, rain etc are typical here and the native viny crap grows like wild fire. Heres mine april 24 and today, minus the one male:

6B03F5E6 5799 4F55 978D 0E533C9912AC
Greenbum

Greenbum

Yeah, sorry forgot to mention seeds are a diff story, clones will flower. @Greenbum u pkanting seeds right
Right on brother I just realized read my reply and from another point of view i actually come off as a dick , my bad for that . Still working on it . But yes that would be a different story and like the other guy was saying depends on what hemisphere you live in also . I wish all of us a good season regardless where or how we do it. To the brother that made the post originally I'm hoping mother nature has been somewhat forgiving to you. Good luck bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom