Diesels Dog House

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looks like he has the plugs at the top of the pots. I normally have a little soil in the bottom 1" and the plug down in there on top of soil, I put enough soil around the plug but not over the top of it. As the seedling stretches, you can keep adding soil to the pot the keep it from leaning. With the stretch them have, there wasnt sufficient light on them to keep the stretch down.
Thank you very much, exactly the advice I was looking for!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
5 seeds of each strain:) except snosage only had 1 seed:(
01793301 7485 4622 8963 AF51F491B0C9

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
wheres your warning lines????

No need, private company not for hire. We own the building and the work is considered a “Repair”.
Also no leading edge work was in the repair. If we were working on the leading edge would have made the guys ty off.

newh

newh

Im just
No need, private company not for hire. We own the building and the work is considered a “Repair”.
Also no leading edge work was in the repair. If we were working on the leading edge would have made the guys ty off.
doesnt matter what your doing,anything over 6 feet you need fall protection.ask OSHA

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Im just

doesnt matter what your doing,anything over 6 feet you need fall protection.ask OSHA

Been asked and answered. I was a safety coordinator for a commercial roofing company for 14 years. I’m not talking out my ass. Been called out many times by oregun osha several times on these types of repairs. They always back off and tell me “I’ll be watching”. Lol

newh

newh

Banging that shit out. Freakin OSB on roof structure is STUPID!! 60mill TPO, JM?
I cant believe these knuckleheads that built this piece of shit.Its 5 stories of that crap lol.Its 320 squares like a big number 7.I do Carlisle stuff for the most part now.Ive done lots of Manville pvc in the past

Top Bottom