1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
433F5DEA 9B76 4E7A BD9A C16986C5F326
C47D8D87 B27E 4C82 B495 A90392093425

chemistry

chemistry

Just got rid of them fuckers ! Traded for white flys in the next batch of promix fuckin bugs it’s never ending here

It was the never ending bugs in coco that forced me into aquaponics, bad enough if they can fly to your grow, never mind giving the little b*****ds a lift, and then giving the bugs the ideal conditions to live. 😁 You can sterilise your soil prior to use, but it is some real messing about if you have large batches to work with. 👍

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I highly recommend this stuff to get rid of mites, aphids, etc. It's OMRI certified and the BEST thing I've found to get rid of pesky spider mites. Also kills their eggs and doesn't "burn" your plants like neem oil does!

It's a little pricey but it's TOTALLY worth it! Can even be used on our hemp crops as it doesn't contain anything harmful or detectable in your end product. Can even be used in early to mid flowering, but might want to rinse the plants before harvesting if you use during flower, just to be extra safe.

It's mostly vegetable oils such as corn oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, citric acid and water. Those are all of the ingredients, actually. Super simple and I swear to God it works!!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Not sure why the doghouse wasent showing up in my feed, so here I am to get it back in line 😁

Top Bottom