Diesels Dog House

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Living in rural areas is ...AWESOME..love the quiet life .breathin in all that goodness .
Ahh ..sit back and crack a coldie.No neighbors counting how many shits your doing a day lol..haha..such is life..

I live in subdivision just outside of town a few miles. It’s quiet out here. I shit during the day so most of my neighbors are at work, ha!

Freshone

Freshone

Blow or roll in some extra attic insulation and replace those old windows when you can and it will help alot,check your state as alot of times they have energy conservation programs that will pay for alot of it.
Wtf? The first quote was one I started writing but then erased this morning. Stupid auto save.
Heres mine,Its just been hanging there since yesterday,cant get rid of this shit except by posting it.WTF is auto save? can i turn it off?lol.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Blow or roll in some extra attic insulation and replace those old windows when you can and it will help alot,check your state as alot of times they have energy conservation programs that will pay for alot of it.

Heres mine,Its just been hanging there since yesterday,cant get rid of this shit except by posting it.WTF is auto save? can i turn it off?lol.

I know right. Maybe there’s a setting?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

Seems you have to delete it right before you post. If you delete it then leave the page it will reappear when you return.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Green cleaner! Spider mites aaaggghh!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s never going to rid them out of your room imo.
If that’s your mother room I would just hit em with avid floramite and forbid. I know it sounds harsh but it will be over until you re interduce the mites.
I’ve killed them for good with just neem/sm90/soap but you have to cover all the plants top to bottom every three days. With the size of those plants it is going to be very difficult. If you cut clones kill the moms it will be a lot easier to rid them with out the big guns.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That’s never going to rid them out of your room imo.
If that’s your mother room I would just hit em with avid floramite and forbid. I know it sounds harsh but it will be over until you re interduce the mites.
I’ve killed them for good with just neem/sm90/soap but you have to cover all the plants top to bottom every three days. With the size of those plants it is going to be very difficult. If you cut clones kill the moms it will be a lot easier to rid them with out the big guns.
Flower room, I will be triumphant!!! I’ve been here many, many times before! Unfortunately!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Where do you get them round carts that your plants are on. I can only find square ones and the opening in the middle looks like its too big for my pots to sit on. I could screw plywood or something to cover the opening but want to leave it open for drainage
Those are drip trays on the carts. Plywood will work or just a oversized drip tray will suffice.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Oh ok, now i see. Where do you get those big drip trays at there is 1 hydroponic store in my area and it is like an hour and a half drive
Grow store, those are for 20 gallon pots. If you’ve got smaller and they’ll fit cut the bottom off of 5 gallon bucket with a sawzall.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Update, veging flower room is looking much better. Will start defoliashon this weekend. Probably going to stretch out veg a bit though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom