Diesels Kush Kitchen

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Welcome everyone to the Kush Kitchen. This is going to be a week by week grow contained in a 7x1x4 box. I will be running a new method I wanna try out. It is a lst technique using a rod that has been bent in a spiral like a tornado. I think it shall allow good light penetration. I will be growing with (6) 54 watt high output t5. I will be also supplying added co2 with the flowering. Thank you all for watching

Day 1 Gene: afghani kush
Medium: FF Happy Frog and perlite
Lighting: (2) 42watt flourcent bulbs equivalent to 150 watt incandescent bulb.
Feed: (1) drop of Superthrive and 6.5 ph degassed water.

Right now they are in a small veg box. I plan on keeping them in here for 3 weeks, after week 3 I will put it in the flower box for one or two more weeks of some high output lighting. Then flip them to flower for 8 weeks
View attachment 327828 View attachment 327829 View attachment 327828 View attachment 327828 View attachment 327829

Diesels kush kitchen
Diesels kush kitchen 2
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Thank you usstoner I'm transplanting them today into there final pots. Btw I also made an appointment to get my mj med card in 2 weeks. I can't wait :)

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Man have I been slacking on this thread. The Afghani are doing great now. They finally are starting to look comfortable in there new pots. The saturi is looking amazing. I'll take some pics tonight of the Afghani. Here's some of the saturi.

20130807 211657
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

A little update for y'all. They are approximately a month old at this time. I been really hoping to have enough room in my box to have these plants completely engulf the screen and still have room for the flowering. I think if I go 3 more weeks I can get them at that stage but I'm a little worried there won't be a lot of room left. I just trimmed them up today and they are looking fkn amazing. BTW I have a little test going on with these plants because it is my first grow in this box from seed to flower. I am training every plant different. Seeing which one has best yeild. #1 lollipopped with big sucker leaves taken
#2 lollipopped just the bottom small leaves and left the bug ones.
#3 lollipopped heavy and pinched
#4 lollipopped light and pinched
20130828 200617
20130828 200630
20130828 210715
20130828 210719
20130828 210724
20130828 210728
20130828 200636
20130828 200702
20130828 200710
20130828 200715
20130828 210852
20130828 211002

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey D.D.,

Sorry for not making my way around before now! I didn't know this diary was here. I'll be pulling up a chair now! They're looking fucking great, man!!! K+! I'd flip them a.s.a.p. tho if I were you! You still have to get thru the stretch, and you've already completely filled your screen!:eek: They all really look good though! That Saturi is looking frosty! Great job man!

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Thanks brother for checking out my grow, I really wanna get a massive harvest from these Afghani. Im going to let them grow for another 2 weeks or so. I can fill more screen and tie down branches out of the way to allow for more room. I should be able to pull a pound from these I hope if they are ALL female lol. I think the first plant is male we will see if my suspicion is correct lol. Now that I have my medical marijuana card I am so excited not to be in fear anymore of any law interrupting my grow . I went to the grow shop yesterday and asked if they had any medical patient discounts and they said no but he said he will hook me up with a discount. He ended up hook in me up with a free bottle of poop juice, some pH up and a shot glass. He owner said to me , your the first patient to come in here. He was really excited lol so I went into the car and got my medical card and showed him. He had so many questions I couldn't even answer them all lol.

So new update. I just put (4) super sour og kush from (emerald triangle seeds) in the paper towel and a blue tiah. Waiting for them to pop then into the kitchen to cook for a while lol. Everyone keep posted to this grow. You will see some amazing stuff come from the Kush Kitchen

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Looking good so far. I have 5 afghani clones vegging about a week now. I cloned the female that looked closest to the mother. I hope these turn out good for you.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Which one of my girls look like your mother plant? The dark thin leafed one is my favorite

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Image these are two of them I left in the clone bucket. They have fatter indica leaves. I think the sativa traits come from the big. It has butterscotch Hawaiian in its genes.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Hmm that's different. Now I understand why they look different

GRMC

GRMC

I'm watching this thread now! can't wait to see what they turn out like. They look amazing right now! Good vibes

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Thanks brother I appreciate ya watching and keeping along with my grow.

Today I really inspected the girls and trimmed some more leaves off to get some light inside the center to promote hormones and some new bud sites. Once I get them completely filled in the screen I will veg for a couple weeks to get some nodes going to get a nice full cola when i flower. I'm actually thinking on getting some side lighting for this grow maybe just (1) single t5 on each side about mid plant height..

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I'm currently in the process of building a new flower and veg room. They will be approximately 8'x10'x6'. I'm going to eventually go full LED for both rooms. I love economical grows for both safety and usage. They will be both covered floor to ceiling with white mylar. I'm going to have drain tables for the girls for easy removal of drainege water and such. As well as a 6" can fan for the exhausted air. I will be also supplying the room with 2 air conditioners.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Today I opened my wet paper towel that I had my 4 super sour og and blue thai seeds in and they all popped besides 1 ssog . So I ended up throwing 2 ither ssog and 2 big bud in the towel to soak and pop. I put the cups in the scrog net with little room left. I think I took up any little remaining room left in there. Right now the afghani are coming into there 2 month stage in 2 weeks. I really need to rush this new grow room. I have 2 weeks to atlwast have it livable for the plants. This is going to be tough. Ill take tske some pictures for ypu guys when they break through the soil.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey DD,

I'm confused as to your thinking. why are you thinking you need to start more plants, and veg longer? You haven't even flipped yet and you're almost out of room already! Once you flip, they're going to double in size on you! How are you planning to handle that? Just sayin...

Top Bottom