Diesels Kush Kitchen

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Double D...Lookin' killer, man! I'm so happy for you! You're gonna get a great harvest from these gals. Your floros have done a waaay better job than I ever expected. I can't wait to see the difference when the 600's go in! Keep after 'em bro! Best, -Max

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin real good man. Is you RH normally run around 35%? If theres anyway you can get the RH up just a tad you'll prob seeing even faster growth. I wouldn't go above 50% but the difference between 35% and 50% might make a noticeable difference in the end. Lookin for a heavy finish. MGG

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I'm really surprised as well Maxx, being my first from seed to full flower I didn't expect it to go this well. (MGG) no it gets higher at night due to the can fan turning off to keep temps in check. I am dealing with outside air so its hard to control that with the air circulation with the fan on. I pull some serious suction in this room . I could possibly add a fan dimmer

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

20131112 175326
20131112 175335
20131112 175342
20131112 175354
20131112 175536
20131112 175531
Some flower shots and some veg

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Just put in the new cool tubes and dual lumatek 600w I have a ushio 600 in the tube. Ordering the other one soon. The ssog are coming into the room in a week. Before that happens I need to bomb it and do a serious cleaning. I don't need any pests.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Super cool, bro!!! Those lights look great! NOW let's see what you can do with some HPS in there! I gotta say man, I'm super impressed by the professionalism you're showing, and by how well thought out and constructed your room is! Really cool job on venting your ballast too! Killer DD...just killer! Are you planning to keep your floros in there as side lighting? Or do you have other plans for them? Again man...just super!!! Best, -Max

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Those floros are actually the 2' setupfrom my veg room. I switched them out with the 4'hi outputs and just put those there for shits and giggles lol. I'll prob use them for some clone chambers. Thanks !!! I really try to take my work serious and professional as I can. The venting was a last minute idea that works incredibly . the ballast is cool to the touch!!! I also added some new locks to my doors for security and so they will stay damn shut when in in my room lol

I insulated the hot side of the bulbs with that ducting so the heat wouldn't enter my room. I'm still trying to figure in where my temp controller needs to be set at to keep the temps perfect. I also along with a single bulb outlet I'm going to put a (green) light bulb in to mess with the girls at night.

Max Frost

Max Frost

View attachment 352086 View attachment 352087 Next grow should be an awesome show everyone

Actually...this grow wasn't anything to sneeze at! But yeah...I agree. Next show should really ROC K!!! ;)

Heh-heh. :hilarious: Grow get 'em, man!!!

By the way...I don't have a clue how to advise you on setting up your controller. I can think of some folks who would know tho. If you don't get it figured out or get some good advice here, PM me & I'll ask around for you. Also, your grow store should be able to give you correct advice on this too. it's their job to know this shit...although they frequently don't!

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I could consistently run 9 plants under those bulbs. Maybe 12. Depending on how wide I make them 9 for now and see where that goes

biker22

biker22

Looking good Dieselduds! Cant wait to see what comes from your upgrade! Love the ballast in the ducting also. Remove all the heat you can! Keep up the good work!

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I actually just tweaked that design even more because I have a little ocd. Lol but it seems to work even better and stops the light as well. I also moved the carbon filter to the entrance of the room to allow for a longer hose so there is less angle in the hose to allow maximum air flow. I also changed the hose out with another insulated hose to cut down on noise.

I bought a new tarp to lay on the floor , fits perfect. I just got done spraying a 5% mixed bleach/water in a pressure sprayer in the room and completely wiped it down. It is pest free and clean. Thanks

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin good. I'm no HVAC guy, but I'm almost sure you're gonna lose CFM as the run gets longer just as you will with bends, prob not as much but you're bound to lose some. It looks like your filter is hangin usin chain, could you just lower it and leave the length the same? Just a thought bro as I'm a lil OCD myself haha. Lookin great man. MGG

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

If changed around a couple things since then but yeah I noticed that as well , since the total venting is less than 10 ft of a straight type run those bends don't really hurt the air flow as much as it would of a longer run of venting. I actually have the fan ideling at 1/4 speed due to the fridgid outside air

Top Bottom