Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 12
Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 13
Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 14
Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 15
Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 16
Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 17
Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 18
Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 19

So this is my closet op, been growin it under a 150 watt since late march and its been flowering for about 60 days. I didnt start really feeding it until a month ago only used ATAMI'S BLOOMBASTIC. The stuff is spendy but worth it... im gonna let it go probably for another week or two. Let me know what you think of this make shift grow cause any tips can help

Dinafem original amnesia  first time grow 20
jagle

jagle

looks good.

what height is your light above your plants? looks like your plants are kinda weak too, next grow id put in another circulating fan to help strengthen the plants .

also you should consider a different style of grow if you want a better return.
your light doesnt penetrate deep into the plant, and if you look up a scrog or screen of green, and grow short busy plants youll get a better return on your light.

other then that a pretty good modest setup

RenotS

RenotS

looks good.

what height is your light above your plants? looks like your plants are kinda weak too, next grow id put in another circulating fan to help strengthen the plants .

also you should consider a different style of grow if you want a better return.
your light doesnt penetrate deep into the plant, and if you look up a scrog or screen of green, and grow short busy plants youll get a better return on your light.

other then that a pretty good modest setup

Thanks for the input, its about 2 feet above and i dont think i mentioned it but its in my closet (roughly 10x3x7) so the one main plant took up a lot of room. Ive read a little about the SoG, and scrog methods but it was too spendy and a lot of effort for just experimenting. Once i know more about growing and have all the proper tools and equipment needed for what i want then i will start to get a bigger operation started. Cause those methods are intriguing, especially when the person knows what they are doin.

jagle

jagle

Thanks for the input, its about 2 feet above and i dont think i mentioned it but its in my closet (roughly 10x3x7) so the one main plant took up a lot of room. Ive read a little about the SoG, and scrog methods but it was too spendy and a lot of effort for just experimenting. Once i know more about growing and have all the proper tools and equipment needed for what i want then i will start to get a bigger operation started. Cause those methods are intriguing, especially when the person knows what they are doin.

well they are not techniuques that need big scale to work, infact if go spend a few days reading bout lst, topping, fimming and then just get into it on the next grow, even without a screen topping and training will probably be best

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Awesome job for your first grow man, props! Now just a bit more light, little more space, and some nutes to help the plants grow bigger/ stronger and youll be set. Great job man! Peace to ya! Motiv

RenotS

RenotS

I'm thinking they have a couple more days left but dunno for sure. Cause i still see a bunch of fresh white "hairs" and its still growin on the top. Any help is appreciated.

Took these this morning, i tried to give a good view of the whole plant this time.
And you can see the reflective liner on the inside wall, i have it on the closet doors too

I have no idea if thats a good circumference for either of these guys

Magazine
Mainbuds
Bud1
2bud
Whole shabang
jagle

jagle

as a plant ages, as it comes close to maturing itll throw out fresh white pistils "hairs".

have you a 30 or 60 or 100 times magnifying glass? you want a scope
i use thes:

cheap and will do the job, so you wanna get one of these and then look at the trichromes to see when there done

this post has the picture explaining it.

those plants need another week at least id say. but in the mean time let em grow and get a scope ya?

RenotS

RenotS

well they are not techniuques that need big scale to work, infact if go spend a few days reading bout lst, topping, fimming and then just get into it on the next grow, even without a screen topping and training will probably be best

I just have a tiny closet right now. Like i said im just experimenting right now, so im tryin all sorts of things to see what it does and learning as i go. When i get a bigger area i wanna test a bunch of different methods and see which one i like best then stick with it until i wanna go to another one.

And i plan on getting a scope next time i get paid

K

kolah

Looks damn good! I got one of these fem seeds free with an Holland order. Mine is in 5 weeks veg and doing nice. Keep us posted on the final product and smoke qualities.

Hit up Radio Shack for a loupe. It has a 5-10-15x loupe which you can also put all three lenses together to view at 30X. It ran me 8 bucks.

For 15 bucks you can buy a 30x to 100x and it's built more like a mini microscope with a small light in it. I like the 100x power when I am checking for bugs and disease. It is a bit hard to get used to though.

Read up on DJ Shorts methods of curing which you can find here in the archives. It should be a sticky and easy to find.

jagle

jagle

I just have a tiny closet right now. Like i said im just experimenting right now, so im tryin all sorts of things to see what it does and learning as i go. When i get a bigger area i wanna test a bunch of different methods and see which one i like best then stick with it until i wanna go to another one.

And i plan on getting a scope next time i get paid

honestly man, id top and train youre next grow, and im saying that cos
1. its an easy technique, and your not gonna accidentally kill the plant
2. youll double youre harvest on a plant if you top it and keep it short, keeping the light closer and having way more main colas.
3. just do it, i was in your position 2 years ago and i mean it its well worth it.

if i was you, id grow 3 female plants.
i would top them twice and train them down.
(topping is when you literally cut the main stalk or head off the plant and you get 2 main but shorter colas, or branchs.
doing this twice will lead to 4 main heads, and about 4-6 other strong yeilding colas.

because you have smaller plants, you can keep the light closer and you get a short squat dense bush of weed. imagine those main colas on youre plants, but they are half the size and there is 8 of em instead of 2 per plant.
thats alot more weed. but again,you can only produce as much weed as you have light, so perhaps adding some additional cfls during flower the next time too.

RenotS

RenotS

honestly man, id top and train youre next grow, and im saying that cos
1. its an easy technique, and your not gonna accidentally kill the plant
2. youll double youre harvest on a plant if you top it and keep it short, keeping the light closer and having way more main colas.
3. just do it, i was in your position 2 years ago and i mean it its well worth it.

if i was you, id grow 3 female plants.
i would top them twice and train them down.
(topping is when you literally cut the main stalk or head off the plant and you get 2 main but shorter colas, or branchs.
doing this twice will lead to 4 main heads, and about 4-6 other strong yeilding colas.

because you have smaller plants, you can keep the light closer and you get a short squat dense bush of weed. imagine those main colas on youre plants, but they are half the size and there is 8 of em instead of 2 per plant.
thats alot more weed. but again,you can only produce as much weed as you have light, so perhaps adding some additional cfls during flower the next time too.

I did top this plant, and topped my other plant (lady burn 1979), its like a foot an half and starting to flower. I read where some people just tried growing 12-12 from seed so thats what im doin with her, just seeing what it does. I will make a journal of that when its ready.
And seriously 3 plants was what i planned as soon as i harvest this guy. I have Cheesewreck (Seedism), Jack Widow (Seedmakers) beans and plan on gettin a purple strain and gettin my first legit grow started. But i also need another light too

jagle

jagle

purple, get killing fields by sannie. what light you getting?

RenotS

RenotS

niiiice. keeping the 150 too?

Definitely, the 150watt costs $7 a month a puts off 16,000 lumens. And instead of a microscope i just flipped some binoculars around and was able to use it like a microscope, i swear it worked hahah i was able to look at the tricomes and they are clear

jagle

jagle

yeah the 150 will add good supplemental lighting along with the 400..
and ya that would work. yep so youve at least 2 weeks to go id say

RenotS

RenotS

Damn 2 more weeks, this is the 11th week and it seems like its been forever

RenotS

RenotS

Looks damn good! I got one of these fem seeds free with an Holland order. Mine is in 5 weeks veg and doing nice. Keep us posted on the final product and smoke qualities.

Hit up Radio Shack for a loupe. It has a 5-10-15x loupe which you can also put all three lenses together to view at 30X. It ran me 8 bucks.

For 15 bucks you can buy a 30x to 100x and it's built more like a mini microscope with a small light in it. I like the 100x power when I am checking for bugs and disease. It is a bit hard to get used to though.

Read up on DJ Shorts methods of curing which you can find here in the archives. It should be a sticky and easy to find.

For sure, im gonna try and post new pictures of it about every few days cause its gettin kinda close to harvest time

jagle

jagle

did you count the first 2 weeks of 12/12 as transition or flower?

Top Bottom