Dinafem Original Amnesia -First Time Grow-

• Thread starter RenotS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RenotS

RenotS

transition... i started to count the flowering days when i saw the lil buds starting to develop

jagle

jagle

well first 2 weeks of 12/12 i dont count as flowering, alot of people dont, and when you talk breeder times for how long a plant takes you gotta add 2 weeks

RenotS

RenotS

Full

Numero1
Numero2
Righty
Lefty

Just took these

F

FruitOfTheLabor

ya id let it go longer.. looks like u are starting to put on weight.. grab a bigger lite if possible bro i bet u get better results.

RenotS

RenotS

ya id let it go longer.. looks like u are starting to put on weight.. grab a bigger lite if possible bro i bet u get better results.

Well the reason why i got the low wattage light was so i didnt have to pay really anything for the light bill ($7/m) but i do have a nicer bulb and this stuff called "sunfilm" cover the walls and inside the closet doors. But when i start my real grow i will get a bigger light for sure.

Did you trim off all the fan leaves?
Yeah cause to be honest i thought this was gonna be done a long time ago and i had no one tell me otherwise. Also i just figured all the other leaves are enough and the nutes will go all to the buds. How wrong was i? hah

ANND i gotta microscope and checked out my tricomes, i would say about 70%milky, 25% clear, less than 5% amber

RenotS

RenotS

im probably gonna harvest the next couple days, is it ok to keep feedin it FloraNectar "Sweetner" or should i just keep flushin it?

jagle

jagle

really? why the harvest so soon, it can go another week at least, if not 2.. and you should be flushing 2 weeks before harvest

RenotS

RenotS

i just want to get it when as much of the tricomes are milky and that what the majority of em are. but if you say so i dont mind waiting a lil longer

jagle

jagle

milky? see they can stay milky for a long time, and more can be produced, id wait till you see a good 20% amber, therefore leaving you with a large amount of milky while not alot of clear

F

FruitOfTheLabor

agreed^ .. let em go another week or 2 .. ull be alot happier....... the smells and flavors.. c0me out in the last 2 weeks.. or so.. i say give em half strength nutes for a watering.. then back to flush for 2 weeks. then harvest.

Top Bottom