Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
I bought a set of aquaponic system in May, but it hasn't been used yet. I'm going to use it in the next round. This manufacturer is a well known Chinese hydro company called HydroGrow.
But you know, I'm a rookie. I remember when I bought it, the manufacturer told me that it took only 65 days from seedling stage to harvest, but I still don't know whether they are cheating me or not . LOL
Their main barrel, which can control Ph and water temperature.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Boy I'm not much of a sports fan but I'm on the edge of my seat here watching this election. Might have to crack a beer and make some pizza, make a night out of it 🤣

Is it wrong to enjoy watching the world burn?
Watching too... gonna be a long night lol. Man that country is gonna be in for some riots tonight or tomorrow.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm just looking forward to watching the aftermath. I'll admit some democrats are much more fun to watch unravel, but ill be content seeing any butthurt that ensues. Couldn't possibly care any less who wins. Theyre both terrible choices imho. But no need to debate that here lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm just looking forward to watching the aftermath. I'll admit some democrats are much more fun to watch unravel, but ill be content seeing any butthurt that ensues. Couldn't possibly care any less who wins. Theyre both terrible choices imho. But no need to debate that here lol.
Agreed lol. But it is fun watching the dems lose tgier shit

Top Bottom