Dirtbags Hydroponics Thread.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well, I dont get too many keepers from seed but this cheese plant isnt goin anywhere. Holy crap, the funk comin off this plant is unbelievable. And the yield looks staggering.
20200113 005904

BloodShot

BloodShot

It's a great smell!
I was hit with the cheese smell the other day coming from my purple chitral plant.
I didn't know what to think until I realized it was normal for this plant but it sure brought a new level of appreciation to my bag seed.
Looking great btw!

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Damn man that cheese looks incredible! Which breeder you say it was from?

Btw nice avatar lol, my friends send me that picture this morning I was like, is this real..haha

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Im so impressed with this Cheese that I'm now in extra precautionary mode to keep this plant going, took 4 decent cuttings off the mom last night to also become moms. I think the next round is gonna be all F'n cheese lol. The smell is so damn old school it's off the chart. Pure funky cheese. This might be my one strain to rule them all. Pretty bold assumption considering I havent smoked it yet, but that's how legit it smells. It's the real deal. And it's going to be the focus of my breeding this summer too since I still actually have 7 reg F1 seeds. So I'm gonna look for a male that hopefully has those slender leaves and cross it with this girl and any other nice females. Then back cross it a couple times with this pheno again to try and lock it down. I'm so freakin pumped to find this strain in all its glory!! This one is going to turn heads.
20200114 120647

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I met up with @Kanzeon last Sunday for a quick strain swap, and noticed when I got home that the Lavanda cream i got from him has the same double serrated leaves the cookies cut has. Looking forward to trying this one. The description of it sounds deadly.
And oops, someone left a towel on the floor.. it's the cats towel now..
20200115 085815
20200116 212826
20200116 213037

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Excited to see what she does for you man! That's a magnificent cat too.
Lol my cat is awesome. And likewise man, I hope the cookies and kush do well for you. Cookies is one of the easiest and most photogenic strains to grow I've ever had, and violator is one of the fussiest lol.

Couple more pics of my goofy cat.
20191225 190955
20191227 203547
20191225 111132

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Man that's a trap if I've ever seen one! "Rub my belly! Rub my belly!" turns into TEETH AND CLAWS real quick
You know it! Shes actually a sweetheart though, it takes a lot to piss her off. She is one of the most gentle laid back cats I've ever had. Except when it comes to mice and birds. She slays those with a cold hearted vengeance lol.

We got her for my kids 8th birthday but she immediately became my cat. She pretends like the rest of the family doesnt exist lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Playing with my air pistol today, I love this thing. Shoots the little 20grain 6mm airsoft BBs at 400fps or so. All metal and takes down like a real 1911. Wife is sick in bed so I'm gonna have a couple puffs and set up a little range in the living room lol.
20200118 125336
20200118 125351
20200118 125408
20200118 125522

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Playing with my air pistol today, I love this thing. Shoots the little 20grain 6mm airsoft BBs at 400fps or so. All metal and takes down like a real 1911. Wife is sick in bed so I'm gonna have a couple puffs and set up a little range in the living room lol.View attachment 931300View attachment 931302View attachment 931297View attachment 931296

Nice. I use a Crossman .177 to keep the fucking grackles out of my trees. They shit all over my deck rose garden and like to wash their nasty asses in my Koi pond with my expensive fish. Their crap throws off the balance in the pond and introduces all kinds of bad bugs. So they gotta go...

I like the 1911 breakdown, etc. really cool 🍻 🤞

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
JK4 is officially a dud. Smoked a little sample last night and honestly it tastes like the GOD bud lol, bland. I've been disappointed with JOTI's beans the last couple years. I think I'll stop buying his gear honestly, the magic he once had seems to be gone. Seems a shame killing this mom I've been hanging onto though. She is healthy. But, a dud is a dud. Ain't got no time for taking care of plants that arent exceptional.
20200118 141548

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey dirtbag, i had the same experience with joti , i ran a ton of their stuff, some great but recently, not so good, i hung on to one blue amnesia that smells amazing, blueberry, vanilla amazing
Might give them one more try, i crossed the blue amnesia to a old dutch amnesia haze that i was holding, that one turned out nice too, good luck with your crosses..

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hey dirtbag, i had the same experience with joti , i ran a ton of their stuff, some great but recently, not so good, i hung on to one blue amnesia that smells amazing, blueberry, vanilla amazing
Might give them one more try, i crossed the blue amnesia to a old dutch amnesia haze that i was holding, that one turned out nice too, good luck with your crosses..

Cheers man. He used to be solid, I've had his GOD before and a really nice ambrosia pheno we kept going for years. All his Burmese crosses were deadly at one time. But he is another breeder who was raided and lost all his breeding stock a while ago. Damn popo... Seems like he never recovered.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea
Was thinking about giving his new blueberry muffin a shot, but i have some old joey weed plants going ,so far cant be beat for bb
Nice 1911

Top Bottom