Dirtbag's Method to Growing to a Better Life as written by tobh

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
the smell of dry trimming is something special. 11 bags down, nine bags left. not saying the goal is within reach yet but not gonna deny i'm excited that it might have actually been hit this run. tracking each bag post trim, and will do a final weigh out in a few weeks after cure has had a time to level all the moisture out.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
good thing is i found an old jar of love stash. well, three actually. put em all in one. the ol lady has her favorite strain back on deck so she won't be chomping to get into the new gear. can actually cure this shit and get an accurate review this time lol threw her a bone with about an eighth just to sample but the cured review is where it's at as we all know.

now, for two year + one year love stash... we'll see what that's about. guaranteed there's some narco shit in that jar with how THC degrades over time.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
the pile is the sweepings from the first four bags. think i'm more stoked about the keif than i am about the weight

DSC 0355

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
First official review from the ol lady on some proper dried flower from this run:

Flavor is almost like perfume, but not in a chemical way. Like in the sweet fruity floral notes.
Burns decent.
Feel is mellow but not lethargic.
Kinda feel like dancing or going for a hike.

Imagine it's going to improve substantially with a proper cure on it, but for fresh dry/trimmed, i'll take that.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

First official review from the ol lady on some proper dried flower from this run:

Flavor is almost like perfume, but not in a chemical way. Like in the sweet fruity floral notes.
Burns decent.

Imagine it's going to improve substantially with a proper cure on it, but for fresh dry/trimmed, i'll take that.
She's stoned, you can't listen to that. 🥰

sportyridr

sportyridr

Burns decent.

I'd buy it on that description alone 🤔 😆

tobh

tobh

Supporter
alright, rethinking doing this hand trimming shit. 441 grams later and five bags remaining, plus three more plants still hang drying... FML. i used to enjoy this shit a lot more when i was younger. the ol SI joint doesn't like this sitting and trimming for so long.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
alright, rethinking doing this hand trimming shit. 441 grams later and five bags remaining, plus three more plants still hang drying... FML. i used to enjoy this shit a lot more when i was younger. the ol SI joint doesn't like this sitting and trimming for so long.
three more plants isn't too bad. You've gone through majority. I hate trimming lol!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
three more plants isn't too bad. You've gone through majority. I hate trimming lol!
glad someone's optimistic. these last bags are the last of the first three plants. maybe halfway through all of the trimming at this point. maybe. i didn't think there was this much here when i chucked these girls into the bags two-ish weeks ago.

Top Bottom