Dirtbag's Method to Growing to a Better Life as written by tobh

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
sentence to trim jail has started. gotta find a good playlist, gonna be here for a while, then will be free for about another week, then back into trim jail i'll be.

PXL 20220128 003733663

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Have you thought of a cheap bowl trimmer,?
i have but i don't really market this for sale and my patients don't mind a bit of leaf left over. i also feel hand trimming is less destructive to the quality than any of the mechanical trimming options available. if i ever get to a point of growing like 10+ pounds a run then i might be ok with the sacrifice. for now i'm fine sacrificing half a day to get through a few plants worth of product.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Well thats good. what do you think you have hit overall weight?
hard to speculate. the second bag that was packed about the same came in at 26.97 grams, so roughly 1.8 ounces out of the two. I have 18 more, some packed way fuller, and still have three other plants hanging in the garage, so if i spitball figure just what I'm trimming it'll come out to roughly 22 ounces, which is 1.375 pounds. If that number is even remotely close to what this tub holds, i'll be fucking ecstatic because then that means the 2lb goal is within reach with what's hanging in the garage.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
hard to speculate. the second bag that was packed about the same came in at 26.97 grams, so roughly 1.8 ounces out of the two. I have 18 more, some packed way fuller, and still have three other plants hanging in the garage, so if i spitball figure just what I'm trimming it'll come out to roughly 22 ounces, which is 1.375 pounds. If that number is even remotely close to what this tub holds, i'll be fucking ecstatic because then that means the 2lb goal is within reach with what's hanging in the garage.
math was wrong. the tote holds 20 bags. i've done two. still that puts the tote at 1.125 pounds with an average of 26 grams per paper bag.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm lookin forward to a little trim jail but i'm 4 weeks out yet damn it...I could really use some fresh terps & thc 😊

I'm white widowed out!
i hear ya. i don't smoke much so whatever is on hand tends to do the job pretty good. but, after about month two the ol lady starts getting some wandering eye for other gear. somehow she found a jar of my pet project from like two years ago and switched to that lately instead of finishing up the last of the love stash we have lol

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

i hear ya. i don't smoke much so whatever is on hand tends to do the job pretty good. but, after about month two the ol lady starts getting some wandering eye for other gear. somehow she found a jar of my pet project from like two years ago and switched to that lately instead of finishing up the last of the love stash we have lol
"Love Stash"? I don't think I want to know..... 😎 😅😂

sportyridr

sportyridr

Gotta have several on hand if I can for my sanity and everyone elses haha. Nothing like a total shit run to blow that cycle up. Keep up the good work on the trimming!

sportyridr

sportyridr

I have 9 dfg strains, don't have that one...got some Missy's Stash I need ro try again. Think that was his wife's favorite at one time.

got through three bags. think imma call it for tonight. unless i go grab more beer and decide to get through a couple more. 4x4 tents are fuckin deceiving man. can cram a lot of weed into a 16sqft footprint.

That's my next tent ⛺

Would like a 4 x 6 but split using 2 for veg so there's still the 4 x 4 👍

Top Bottom