Dispensary bashing thread...

• Thread starter SoCoMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maestro

OK OK I'm sorry for bein a mean ass meanie most the time.....earwax rx .....ok ok better now...
Even I feel bad sometimes...I was just kiddin ol'soco so please heres a hug.
lmao
He is a pretty stand up guy for being um ya know one pf them...his works better than average I'd say for one of those places too ya know....

:mad0233:

C

canaguy27

Ok soco

Fuck all dispensaries! A match saved to save their fucking asses is one waisted! Do your part folks! Catch a fuckin fire....
You asked for it.....lol lmao

Really dude? Really? SoCo is one of the good guys.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

damn this thread is funny... u guys are whiny pussies. yep it's true, mmcs are selling lbs wholesale $2500. can u believe it? and they are still making $$$ off it! that's why they do it!

M

Mr Dank

damn this thread is funny... u guys are whiny pussies. yep it's true, mmcs are selling lbs wholesale $2500. can u believe it? and they are still making $$$ off it! that's why they do it!

yep, unfortunately the "Wal-Mart" model is taking over the cannabis industry, and is pushing out a lot of the smaller "mom and pop" businesses. When you have 100k hanging up, you can afford to sell for bottom dollar and still profit. Then again, the consumer has to consume commercially grown product, and with agriculture, commercial just doesn't compare to homegrown.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
They still have those dispensary thingys here in CO?

S

SoCoMMJ

Then again, the consumer has to consume commercially grown product, and with agriculture, commercial just doesn't compare to homegrown.

Consumers are still free to choose. They can select caregivers, use a dispensary, buy it from the guy in the alley, or grow their own. Nobody is forcing patients to buy at a dispensary.

Patients don't shop in dispensaries because they have to, they shop there because they want to.

GhostFace

GhostFace

cannamart owned 1 shop_now they own 4
s.e.c.a.m owned 1 now own 3
delta9 owned 1 now owns 2 or 3
another buddy i know owned 1 now owns 4 as well....

seems the mom and pop shops are the ones stepping up and going big as well_ not just the corporate shitheads. to each thur own... if you guys can do it and do it without getting jailed for life then more power to ya... To much hate in CO..i ask one thing _if your going to do it and your going to xpand then do it right and dont rip off patients and dont serve up moldy & pest filled buds. mmc's have long been forgottn in this household :rasta2:

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

yep, unfortunately the "Wal-Mart" model is taking over the cannabis industry, and is pushing out a lot of the smaller "mom and pop" businesses. When you have 100k hanging up, you can afford to sell for bottom dollar and still profit. Then again, the consumer has to consume commercially grown product, and with agriculture, commercial just doesn't compare to homegrown.

I pretty much agree...but, 100k is mom n pop these days. I have only seen a couple places pumping out chronic commercial herb. I understand, it will never be as good as the same plants if they were homegrown. The way I'm starting to see it is the less number of times the herb is handled, the greater quality it can reach. Everytime a branch gets set on a table, in a tray, put in a bag, grabbed with tongs, etc., the buds go down a notch. The only way to minimize the handling of the herb is to keep things smaller. I've watched a few badass growers transition to these commercial spaces and their product never looks as good comin outta the warehouse as outta their own house.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Warehouse growing is a whole other subject when compared to room growing. Making the transition is a learning curve for sure. Also seam has 2 places haha. Douglas county kicked em out!

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

yeah you gotta love the guy growing 15 plants telling the people growing 1500 how to do things

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
cannamart owned 1 shop_now they own 4
s.e.c.a.m owned 1 now own 3
delta9 owned 1 now owns 2 or 3
another buddy i know owned 1 now owns 4 as well....

seems the mom and pop shops are the ones stepping up and going big as well_ not just the corporate shitheads. to each thur own... if you guys can do it and do it without getting jailed for life then more power to ya... To much hate in CO..i ask one thing _if your going to do it and your going to xpand then do it right and dont rip off patients and dont serve up moldy & pest filled buds. mmc's have long been forgottn in this household :rasta2:

Ditto^^

C

cb303

yeah i agree the dispensaries here are jacked up its sad really wish they would have let us in at the medical cup but no then they wouldn't be able to use that as a ruse to get more patients to pay top dollar for ditch weed

Top Bottom