Dispensary bashing thread...

• Thread starter SoCoMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Was just looking on Craig's list and the whores (dispensaries) are now selling lbs for $2500!!, that's $150 for an oz. I personally won't go to a dispensary but I am curious to know how the quality is. Have heard it's shit. I hope so and the word gets out and then the law makers raise licensing fees so high they go out of business.

S

SensiCO

Would any of you all like to participate in a "round table" of sorts. Some sort of on going/weekly/monthly<?> event where all of us can come together and discuss our issues, and learn to deal with each other more civilly?

PM me if you are instead in being a part of the committee that would set this "idea" up.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I would like to repeat that you all sound like jealous little haters unless you name names. Be specific with your complaints. Not every mmc is run by monkeys.

Tripsick

Tripsick

its hard to say who is buying them. i just know they grow for 8 or more dispensaries and they sell it at 2k a lb. They know it has pm its not being hidden.

lol but you know they are working to get rid of it. you would be happy to know most refuse to use E20 or Avid or basically anything that works.

Also most of the clowns in the business seem to be 21 year old kids trying to grow for a living. Most go unpaid till the end or some crap like 100 a day... tell me they are not selling anything they can to survive.

if i had a list of dispensaries i would post away. pretty much anything with 35 and below labeled meds should be checked..

What dispensary isnt run by monkeys? that would be a much shorter list.

putembk

putembk

I would like to repeat that you all sound like jealous little haters unless you name names. Be specific with your complaints. Not every mmc is run by monkeys.
Good point! So I went back to Craig's List and I was wrong... It looks like a guy who works for a shop that is selling on his own under the table. I don't understand why anybody would sell lbs for $2500.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

They know it has pm its not being hidden.

Blow the fucking whistle on those puke-sticks. If they MUST recover some money off a poor grow, an alcohol extraction would kill the PM. Fuckers are going to make somebody very sick, or worse.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I don't understand why anybody would sell lbs for $2500.

It's either an illegal grow, sub-par meds, stolen from the shop, or the shop is liquidating assets. My opinion.
Too bad there's not a quick, easy test for pathogens that patients could use. That would put a halt to the BS floating around.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
It's either an illegal grow, sub-par meds, stolen from the shop, or the shop is liquidating assets. My opinion.
Too bad there's not a quick, easy test for pathogens that patients could use. That would put a halt to the BS floating around.

A UV light will always make the obvious look blatant. It will also show the well hidden/trimmed mold. Beyond that a lab test will find lower level or traces of baddies.

Unit541

Unit541

Well what I don't understand is how it's possible some dude is selling lbs on Craigslist without going to jail. It's just that it doesn't seem like CL is where dispensary to dispensary transactions originate, and that's what it'd have to be to be legal.

However, for a grower to want to move lbs at $2500, it doesn't have to be limited to an illegal grow, sub-par meds, stolen from the shop, or a shop liquidating assets. Could also be a patient, rocking dialed in MPBs that ended up with a 5lb harvest. That's 78 zips he's not allowed to keep, and the reason for the quality/quantity free-fall at dispensaries post 1284.

putembk

putembk

Well what I don't understand is how it's possible some dude is selling lbs on Craigslist without going to jail. It's just that it doesn't seem like CL is where dispensary to dispensary transactions originate, and that's what it'd have to be to be legal.

However, for a grower to want to move lbs at $2500, it doesn't have to be limited to an illegal grow, sub-par meds, stolen from the shop, or a shop liquidating assets. Could also be a patient, rocking dialed in MPBs that ended up with a 5lb harvest. That's 78 zips he's not allowed to keep, and the reason for the quality/quantity free-fall at dispensaries post 1284.
I was thinking the same thing, pretty brave to sell on your own on Craig's List. Checked again and the post is down. The same guy is selling ear wax for $25 a gr.

The Health Center is advertising 10 strains for $180 an oz. They are on S Colo Blvd. If it wasn't so far I would go and check it out.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Well what I don't understand is how it's possible some dude is selling lbs on Craigslist without going to jail. It's just that it doesn't seem like CL is where dispensary to dispensary transactions originate, and that's what it'd hat e to be to be legal.

There are way too many people moving medicine on Denver craigslist for leo to enforce. 50+ ads a day I'd guess. Almost all of the people moving weight on there are MMC to MMC. Which is a legitimate transaction. In fact most of the cl ads in general are from mmc's. The ones who aren't mmc's are patients with just a few extra oz. There are enough 40kw+ grows to keep them busy I guess.

O

OneRedCup

There are way too many people moving medicine on Denver craigslist for leo to enforce. 50+ ads a day I'd guess. Almost all of the people moving weight on there are MMC to MMC. Which is a legitimate transaction. In fact most of the cl ads in general are from mmc's. The ones who aren't mmc's are patients with just a few extra oz. There are enough 40kw+ grows to keep them busy I guess.

QFMFT! So many grows, so little time. They will be looking for the 40kW warehouse shipping Uhauls to the east so they can lead the news broadcast.

Overgrow the state.

L

lowdowndirty

Yeah fuck those guys and their early cut under cured improperly flushed chemical filed med. Support your local grower/ cg who gives a damn about their babies. No matter if the strain takes 10 _11 weeks and yield s low. Its about quality and tlc now. Not pumping out influshed 56 day ak or blue berry that yield 6 zips

GhostFace

GhostFace

CL ads are way way down...used to be 300-800post a day with peeps selling all kinds of herb..now its down to 10-50 post per day_ not that smart or safe if ya ask me

i havent been ina shop in a long long while and dont plan on ever stepping foot in one ever again, even when i was in a few for this and that all i did was get tossed testers and freebies but none worth my while.

S

SoCoMMJ

LOL Soco you crazy.....how's business ?

Business keeps growing :)

There was a large number of shops that closed up on 7/1 due to the suckage associated with paperwork and compliance.

Abandoned patients keep filtering in at a steady rate. Similar experience from what I've heard from other dispensaries. Volumes will be tight for a bit since we have to grow out to accommodate the new patients. A 4,000 sq foot addition is in the works now.

Prior to July, we would get 1 call a week looking to buy wholesale. Now we get 5 calls a day. Things are dry for a bit until the remaining shops can pick up the volume.

Yeah, sometimes I look out over the garden and think... I'm fucking crazy, and I would be right.

This whole mess started with growing meds for a sick friend, and they just keep coming.

Sorry to derail the bashing. Carry on folks

M

maestro

Ok soco

Fuck all dispensaries! A match saved to save their fucking asses is one waisted! Do your part folks! Catch a fuckin fire....

whatever you dumb fuck ....keep liein to yourself as I count my stacks n blow it
up................

I know a BUNCH of most all the dispensary owners around here and they are all hurting bad....scurrying like roaches trying to get a decent underground hook to sell out n help them fuck over some sick people a lil' bit longer before big daddy fed comes ....been to your joint ha ha wow weee how fucking cute!
Hope you are stocked on astro lube soco? Can't sprout a weed for shit maybe ya ride a schlong like a pro huh? Good survival skill in the joint I hear....but
then again you seem to got knobbin bobbin thing down....how the mites bitch? lol they eat that pm? lmao get a grip

You asked for it.....lol lmao

K

kolah

I really like Strawberry Fields in Old Colorado City..they always seem to have fresh, strong smelling dank weed and plenty of varieties. (plus I am a Beatle freak) The budtenders are bit funky though and act like they are tweeking. I prefer a calmer environment. They are always pretty busy so maybe they are told to get the people in and out as fast as possible. It wasn't like that when I first started going there.

I plan to visit SoCoMMJ shop soon as he seems very genuine and upfront here on the forum. :)

Top Bottom