Dispensary bashing thread...

• Thread starter SoCoMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCoMMJ

Please post your comments about how evil the dispensaries are in this thread. That way other topics can stay on track without all the evil dispensary spew clouding every thread.

Here ya go, I'll help you get started:

All dispensaries supported josh stanley's direction for HB10-1284.

HB10-1284 was the best thing that ever happened for dispensaries.

Cash donations flooded in to Chris Romer from dispensaries so he could put caregivers out of business.

Dispensary owners are only in it for the money and don't give a shit about patients needs.

All dispensary owners wish that private caregiver no longer exist so they can make even more money.

All cannabis grown in a dispensary is loaded with Powdery Mildew, sprayed with toxic pesticides, grown with chem nutes, not flushed, harvested early, trimmed with a lawnmower and contains no THC.

If you borrow a grow book from a dispensary the data contained will be so far off base that your plant will die before you get to page 3.

If dispensary meds are inexpensive it means that they are so bad that you shouldn't smoke them.

Because a dispensary told you to grow in your back yard you will be arrested, ripped off by the neighbor kids, and your plants will repeatedly die.

LEO is busting down doors, making arrests, and destroying everything around so that dispensaries can prosper.

Fill in the gaps here... I'm pretty sure I missed a few.

sky high

sky high

Answered in order:

Yup
Yup
Yup
Yup
Yup
Yup
Yup
Yup
Yup
Yup
not yet

I think you got the main points across very well. Nothin else need be said.

Dorje

Dorje

Most dispensary owners are profiteer douchebags and don't care about the herb. Some don't even smoke or have a need for it. They are incompetent businessmen/women who can't balance their own checking accounts. They use their employees like cleenex and fuck over their growers given any opportunity. They think growing is easy and they can do it themselves after a grower put his decades of experience into getting them set up. They don't deserve the opportunity they have been given.

H

hemployed

Please post your comments about how evil the dispensaries are in this thread. That way other topics can stay on track without all the evil dispensary spew clouding every thread.

Here ya go, I'll help you get started:

All dispensaries supported josh stanley's direction for HB10-1284.

yes

HB10-1284 was the best thing that ever happened for dispensaries.

yes

Cash donations flooded in to Chris Romer from dispensaries so he could put caregivers out of business.

yes

Dispensary owners are only in it for the money and don't give a shit about patients needs.

yes, and no.. I believe that they care about their patients

All dispensary owners wish that private caregiver no longer exist so they can make even more money.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

All cannabis grown in a dispensary is loaded with Powdery Mildew, sprayed with toxic pesticides, grown with chem nutes, not flushed, harvested early, trimmed with a lawnmower and contains no THC.

Not always but usually

If you borrow a grow book from a dispensary the data contained will be so far off base that your plant will die before you get to page 3.

no, Jorge got me started!

If dispensary meds are inexpensive it means that they are so bad that you shouldn't smoke them.

no, it means you can afford to drag the market down

Because a dispensary told you to grow in your back yard you will be arrested, ripped off by the neighbor kids, and your plants will repeatedly die.

what?

LEO is busting down doors, making arrests, and destroying everything around so that dispensaries can prosper.

not sure on this one

Fill in the gaps here... I'm pretty sure I missed a few.
:)

D

DoobyScoo

Not saying you changed the pages.
Just saying Cervantes is a whore and time and time again I have to re-educate people b/c they read his book and surprise, those plants don't look that healthy.

But really, what should you care?
If people are hating, then it means you're doing something right.
You should be laughing all the way to the bank!

S

SoCoMMJ

If people are hating, then it means you're doing something right.

Don't start goin all soft now...

Just saying Cervantes is a whore and time and time again I have to re-educate people b/c they read his book and surprise, those plants don't look that healthy.

It's an easier read and less technical than Rosenthal... It gives newbies enough confidence to get started and screwing things up. THAT is how you learn, from the old school of hard knocks. When you find problems, you seek and learn.

Any grower that hasn't killed a bushel of weed in his learning is either lying or hasn't grown a bushel of weed yet.

M

Mr Dank

It's an easier read and less technical than Rosenthal... It gives newbies enough confidence to get started and screwing things up. THAT is how you learn, from the old school of hard knocks. When you find problems, you seek and learn.

Any grower that hasn't killed a bushel of weed in his learning is either lying or hasn't grown a bushel of weed yet.

been growing for 11 years, and I have never killed a plant :D I have fried a few, but never lost one

O

otto

dispensaries are rip offs what they sell is not medicine! nuff said

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Knowledge is knowing where to find it. Experience means reacting to what the plant is telling you, rather than what a book tells you.

been growing for 11 years, and I have never killed a plant :D I have fried a few, but never lost one

I've killed tons of plants..........on purpose! Die you hermie bitches!

Oh, and um yea, death to dispensaries....and Obama took my job, my house, and my health care....

D

DoobyScoo

Don't worry. Not going to happen when you watch a bunch of douchebags move into your state, fuck things up in the name of the Almighty Dollar, just so they can retire oceanside in FL, CA, the Black Sea, or some tropical island.
I plan on dying in THIS State. It has been my home for sometime now. These DBs will just move to the next state, country, whatever...
C'mon Legalization 2012 in Cali, reclaim your lost children.

Some learn through interaction, too. I know I did. Books are great and all, so is the Internets, but nothing like having a friend to guide you through your newbness.
I didn't read a book to learn how to play: Soccer, Tennis, Ski...I had teachers, actual, physical carbon-based lifeforms to teach me.
Some things require people, not books. Try learning Jiu-Jitsu from a book. You may get the pictures or techniques, but it still requires a training partner to get them. And many training partners to get good.
Skills requires hands-on education and instruction.
You don't read too many books in trade schools, relatively.

I've come close...On a bender for a week, forget to water, was able to salvage something....
It's a weed, remember.
I've had to cut early, make edibles with it ect...
But never KILLED, less of course on purpose.

You may be different, but....(helping the sick and poor, doing things out of the goodness of your heart, or "working 18 hour days" by Tim Tipton)
I don't know you, your product, your patient base or your inner thoughts...
So, let it roll if it doesn't apply to you.
Because it applies to sooo many others.
Many dispensaries know that if many of their clients knew they were growing a plant, they would, and even shitty weed, they'd smoke it, and not visit the dispensary.
I try to get everyone of my patients to become self-sufficient. I even offer to help with costs of lighting, give them amended soil requiring only water, personal guidance that has taken years of trial/error/research, ect...
But guess what.
They are either too lazy or full of excuses to do so. Surprise, surprise, in America?
Dispensaries know this too.

I can brew beer, but I buy it (mostly).

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Most dispensary owners are profiteer douchebags and don't care about the herb. Some don't even smoke or have a need for it. They are incompetent businessmen/women who can't balance their own checking accounts. They use their employees like cleenex and fuck over their growers given any opportunity. They think growing is easy and they can do it themselves after a grower put his decades of experience into getting them set up. They don't deserve the opportunity they have been given.

Damn Dorje that really sums up my dispensary experience. Did we work together lmao.
At least the douchebag and his partner that I worked for completely mismanaged everything and practically killed the entire grow after I left. They are now out of business and the report I heard said they lost 60k in 6 months.

sky high

sky high

Don't worry. Not going to happen when you watch a bunch of douchebags move into your state, fuck things up in the name of the Almighty Dollar, just so they can retire oceanside in FL, CA, the Black Sea, or some tropical island.
I plan on dying in THIS State. It has been my home for sometime now. These DBs will just move to the next state, country, whatever...
C'mon Legalization 2012 in Cali, reclaim your lost children

Word! Much respect for tellin' it like it IS, Dooby.

One of these days the roaches are gonna scatter tho....just watch!

"tis a privilege to live in Colorado"

sky high

sky high

Damn Dorje that really sums up my dispensary experience. Did we work together lmao.
At least the douchebag and his partner that I worked for completely mismanaged everything and practically killed the entire grow after I left. They are now out of business and the report I heard said they lost 60k in 6 months.

Thank Godd they went under. Hopefully the patients made do elsewhere.

MOST of the folks I know (3-4) who took the same route you did and jumped on the wagon are now in "regret" mode. Promises of wealth and good times never materialized....and worse than that are the STORIES they tell about the SHADY practices they saw while working in "DispensaryLand". Most left due to garden/quality issues....disagreements about spraying chems late in flower.... drywall dust all over a room full of buds that the Center owner was STILL GOING TO SELL because...well.... it's now a BUSINESS model...not a sharing and caring model. Yet another patient I know left an operation because they said the owner was moving 3/4 of what they were growing out-of-state and just didn't give a fuck about CO/patients in general.

Fucktards, one and all

Glad you made it out before the DEA shows up to clean house. Hopefully you didn't "invest" in any of this BS....

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

its good to know im not the only one

im not a local but i just came back from visiting some friends in colorado last week (denver/boulder) and i loved everything about it ,but the dispensaries really grossed me out and left a bad taste in my mouth...95% of the meds i saw come from dispensaries were mediocre at best and not worth smoking(premature, horribly grown, trichless, unlushed) i actually smoked my own headstash the whole trip because i refused to put what i saw in my body..the one hit i took of sour diesel was so harsh i can only imagine what was done to it..i saw numerous disp owners that looked like your average scumbag business man with no knowledge of mmj what so ever and had no idea what the fuck they were talking about, nor did they care.. i had to bite my tongue to not pull there card on a few occasions...no wonder they have to sell that garbage at 25 an 1/8th

its a shame too as i know many of you private caregivers produce "real" meds and could do more good in the scene and for patients than a bunch of greedy tycoons looking to get rich , and would probably do it much more discreet and honorable than they are....im from a non med state and seeing how things are run up there makes me appreciate and respect the black market and "hand shake" deals between friends...i for one hope they sweep the dispensaries soon and give the state back to the real growers..the real winner will be the patient who can get higher quality meds easier

hope no one gets offended for my opinion not being a local and all im in no way bashing your state...i love colorado and enjoyed everything about it and you all are lucky to live there but the dispensaries are fucking disgusting

W

waywardson

Little different situation in de Grand Valley. 1 dispensary within an hour of GJ. It really was hard to even feel sorry for 90% of them but I got to say there were a couple of good ones that invested heavily, sold some good weed and took it up the ass in the end.

The whole country is becoming what we seem to fear the most...a bunch of religious fundamentalists run amok.

Lets just hope this does not turn into big mmcs gaining political power and then begging for even more legislation to keep out quality.

Dorje

Dorje

I know it sucks and the majority of mmc owners are dbags but the concept of having a store you can walk into and select from a couple dozen strains without having to worry about breaking the law seems like a good one. But so far I am just disappointed... I'm not sure it's just mmcs though... most retailers across the board suck ass. It just goes with territory I guess.

Maybe if we legalize it for all uses it'll help but I don't know... it's gotta be done though.

K

kuz

They're here, what are you going to do. I blame the politicians, rather than profiteers or borderline patients. DoobyScoo, where were you a year ago, we've been over this so much, just done enough bashing for awhile. Ready to move on, great bud being grown all over the state, flower 3 plants and harvest 2 oz stress free. 123000 patients, every patient has easy access, if the dispensary sucks that bad, they still have the choice to find a caregiver. I've always thought the dispensary was the most benefit to legit patients that dont have connections.

S

SoCoMMJ

, [1]if the dispensary sucks that bad, they still have the choice to find a caregiver.

[2] I've always thought the dispensary was the most benefit to legit patients that dont have connections.

[1] Or a better dispensary. If patients demand more, the market will balance and eliminate the bad ones.

[2] The more sick and indigent patients have a different criteria than the cannasseurs. More CBD, less THC, and lower cost. They are rarely working and on public support when they have conditions like cancer, AIDS, or MS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom