Dispensary Wont Pay For Consignment

• Thread starter christop2014
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Growing a plant that is illegal in most states will make you rethink some hotheaded ways for sure. Got a car salesman trying to flat out steal 4k from me . After a heated discussion and a police visit to the shop ( they told me it's civil nothing they can do )
I need to file a civil suit and they have been there numerous times before for the same kinda of dealing from the asshole ( police words)

In the past I don't believe I would of handled it this way and still might not but can't grow , work or play in jail

colostoney

colostoney

this is why it is good for a grower to have some heavies on the take that love your wed.
for 10k guaranteed Id call a favor in to be paid back
maybe havet5 or 6 them all show up at his wifes pilate class and ask her really nice for the money first
maybe even bring her a freshly butchered lamb to the family home as a gesture a good will
lil subtle things like that in the weed world really influence the shadyest a stoner dead beats

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I appreciate everyones advice and support on this and at this point I want this place exposed. I researched H2H before doing this consignment and they truely seemed legit, they have two other stores in the LA area and the company they partnered with (next Gen cannabis consulting) is on the stock market. I have contacted these places and either get no reply back or get told I need to deal with Dave the owner myself. These guys are on weed maps and are getting current reviews some of the reviews even say what they have on the shelf so Dave the owner saying he is broke and they took everything in the supposed raid is a bunch of bs. Leaving 4lbs with them was deffinately dumb on my part but that's what he insisted on me bringing in (actualy wanted more) and gaurenteed the consignment would be takin care of in 12 days max.

For sure post on the stock That will force them shareholders won't buy hit em in the pocket where they hit u.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

find out which rules they're violating and file a complaint with the city. If it's like everywhere else in cali they don't pursue some violations unless someone calls in a formal complaint. That's how most people with gripes and a license get at eachother out there.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I've seen and heard of this happening numerous times . Happend to a friend in riverside once . Sounds like it went the same way w you. Been years but it Happened to me once in sf on divisadero. Place was called "happy days" or happy daze . Jeffrey d. Hunter was the dudes name. Anyone know him . He was living in Daly City
It's awful that scumbags can masquerade as compassionate caregivers. More like greedy rip off artists. Don't do consignment.

Cort

Cort

Most small/medium shops have a vendor day or vendor entrance. Let other growers know they are burning vendors.

Im not about to catch a case for what could amount to armed/strong armed robbery by forcibly trying to collect, but I am for sure not above showing up every day, making a scene in the shop, vandalism by creating warning signs with spray paint, concrete stain or grass killer. Might sound petty but legally we dont have much recourse.

On the other hand, I have/will never done consignment.

B

barefoot

10k is 10k......frikken dispensaries makin' double on what they buying it for and can't put the $ up......fuc them..........do like those Socal folks did......cut his pecker off and throw to the hoes on a street corner...............

ganj on.................

william76

william76

This guy wants fire for free?id give him fire all right,sounds like a right greedy bastard,hope you get it sorted,76

Bombnes

Bombnes

Nothing irks more than getting the run around by a shop owner, I have faith in pot smokers, if you let them know as they are walking in that they are supporting a shop that does that to growers the smokers would prolly take their biz elsewhere. I would pay you 10k to stop that

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The best way to address this problem is to refuse to front to dispensaries in the first place. Were these people your trusted friends? I have very few people who I`d trust well enough to front anything to and as cap said `Don`t front anything you can`t afford to lose!` That said, I do have people who pay up front for medical deliveries and sometimes I`ve excepted part payment for deliveries with agreement to receive the remainder upon delivery or within a few weeks of delivery. It`s worked ok most of the time when you work with the same people over the years. Sometimes the payments can be late or stretch out. But this is not an option with people who I haven`t had a long history with.

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Could always report you saw them dealing out the back door ;) seriously though, tough lesson and no consignment!!

squiggly

squiggly

Here's how this would go down if it was me:

1. Find dudes home address and a day he will be there.
2. Knock on the door.
3. Look him in the eye and *IF AND ONLY IF NO ONE ELSE IS THERE TO CORROBORATE WHAT YOU SAY* make a serious threat of violence against him. Make it clear to him that court does not interest you and that if your money isn't received he will pay you in pain.
4. Never repeat this threat to him or to anyone else again, either follow through with it ALONE or do not.

50/50 chance you get your money.

If it's me and I don't get paid, I'm kneecapping the guy when he gets home from work some night. Wait near his house, when he arrives go full ski mask and take some rebar to those legs.

It won't pay you, but he won't be fucking anyone else again.

Worth mentioning that the weapon employed should be ditched somewhere safe within 5 minutes of the encounter and anything that might potentially have DNA on it should be burned immediately--shoes included. Never handle whatever weapon you plan to use with ungloved hands, ever.

I realize that's eerily specific and probably sort of evil and creepy sounding, but where I come from if you rob someone you EXPECT to die. Walking funny for the rest of your life is a blessing by comparison.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Here's how this would go down if it was me:

1. Find dudes home address and a day he will be there.
2. Knock on the door.
3. Look him in the eye and *IF AND ONLY IF NO ONE ELSE IS THERE TO CORROBORATE WHAT YOU SAY* make a serious threat of violence against him. Make it clear to him that court does not interest you and that if your money isn't received he will pay you in pain.
4. Never repeat this threat to him or to anyone else again, either follow through with it ALONE or do not.

50/50 chance you get your money.

If it's me and I don't get paid, I'm kneecapping the guy when he gets home from work some night. Wait near his house, when he arrives go full ski mask and take some rebar to those legs.

It won't pay you, but he won't be fucking anyone else again.

Worth mentioning that the weapon employed should be ditched somewhere safe within 5 minutes of the encounter and anything that might potentially have DNA on it should be burned immediately--shoes included. Never handle whatever weapon you plan to use with ungloved hands, ever.

I realize that's eerily specific and probably sort of evil and creepy sounding, but where I come from if you rob someone you EXPECT to die. Walking funny for the rest of your life is a blessing by comparison.
This is fucking idiotic. If you try to employ it where I come from you will get murdered in your tracks before your first swing with that rebar.

squiggly

squiggly

This is fucking idiotic. If you try to employ this where I come from you will get murdered in your tracks before your first swing with that rebar.

Sorry you feel that way.

Like I said, where I'm from if there is no legal recourse we take things into our own hands. The result?

Verrrrrry few robberies of product in my locality.

The trick is to not drag your feet and make frothing threats every other day. Police will get involved quickly over that. One threat, one time. Like I said, you need not even necessarily follow through with it. Often the threat is more than enough to get the wheels rolling.

I'm sorry but I just have no compassion for someone who victimizes a person who is working honestly. If I could push a button that would kill every person who treats people this way I would mash it without a second thought or an iota of remorse.

Far as I'm concerned if you steal 10K from me you've made your bed--and I will make you lay in it.

Top Bottom