Dispenseree Buds - Review and Warning

• Thread starter WTFisTHIS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WTFisTHIS

i am not sure if this is a UK site or what not, but in the UK, we have a website called Dispenseree, which claim to sell top shelf THC flower on the CLEAR NET.

the fact it is on clear net should be warning enough. however this company is legit in terms of actually sending.... something.

i only recently come back to smoking, and had been squeezing 1g across 2-3 nights, this is from my local source, looks crap, loaded with crap and perhaps the crap inside is what stops me caning it.

however, i had purchased from Dispenseree and the bud looks good, fresh and one is absolutely coated, but more dusty than sticky, ice cream cake strain. i also got death bubba.

now as such a small smoker, i thought 7g would last me 7-10 days without question. i have currently smoked more than half since friday. last night i was making joints where i was putting at least x5 the amount of the dispenseree in than more local stuff and i could smoke it no problem, i could probably smoke a 1g joint with no issues...

the fact they accept bank transfer for selling a controlled substance also rings alarm bells.....

i am not getting that feeling where the weed starts to kick in, alerting me in a sense to slow down smoking... but as i said i can smoke bombas of this and i never smoke bombers...

the smell from ICC is also something out of this world. it is so pungent, nothing else can smell like this, but not a cannabis smell, it is squidgy too, it reminds me of bud that might not have been cured nicely, looks the bomb but i dont believe all that dustyness is trichomes else i wouldnt be able to smoke so much of it.

they're charging 50£ an 8th for it and thoroughly disappointed.

deat

Dispenseree buds   review and warning
Dispenseree buds   review and warning 2
Xaxxxx
Xaxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Top Bottom