Supporter
Chemdog #4 x gsc

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
@Skunkmasterflex man those are beautiful nugs buddy
Those look delicious.
Really beautiful job on that one,that's impressive:)

@Drdre man that's a frosty pheno,hows the aroma on that one?

@waayne this thing smells crazy its got a kush smell with granddaddy purple smell
I'm in love with this girl. I'm getting it tested to see what the percentages come back at.

cc503

cc503

Da-YUMn, every pic on this thread looks awesome! ... o divine still has the Chemdog's Sister x gsc and chem dawg D x gsc, ive done alot of reading today but still havent foun the differences between them.... how are those gonna compare to the chem4x gsc ? and then waayne was talking about the casey jones x gsc which sounded awesome as well i want to grab one but no clue how to decide which :) guess i cant really go wrong tho thanks

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Calixylon

Calixylon

dude the Chemdog #4 x GSC seriously makes me drool. That pheno has the structure, and color that ive been looking for in a plant. Keep up the good work and i hope you hold on to that. Love to see some pictures of the harvest and see if those calyx's still look massive like a delicious cluster fuck of goodness

Calixylon

Calixylon

Dayyum, id love to taste some of that, never got the chance to smoke any GSC. Everyone raves about the unique taste and smell, really just wanna see what all the hypes about, but at 25+% no matter what it looked or smelled like its gonna be the bomb diggity

Top Bottom