Divine Genetics - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

LA Pure Kush x GSC with same trait on fan leaf that my Blueberry x GSC had shot a pic of a while back, anyone see this trait on there GSC cut that's not a divine cross?View attachment 453718
Its not related but i thought maybe being so rare showing any other strains expressing this trait would help
IMG 0530

napalm og

Last edited:
blazer

blazer

I've seen this mutation quite a few times,ive got a strain that does it often,iv noticed it's usually with polyhybrids{not always tho}and the plant is usually in top health,all the best,76
Remember you saying your GSC s1's did the same and Drdre's GSC cross did also so seems it's coming through with the GSC so was wondering if anybody else's GSC cut(non Divine) shows this trait?
BB x GSC

LA pure kush x GSC

My Sour Diesel x GSC also showed trait no pics of that one though!

Last edited:
H

happy b

I agree kolah,logic bred some real beauties here!
They smell even better than they look;)

What's up buddy
Yeah that #1 pheno of The White x Girl Scout Cookies
is a real beauty...she smells awesome as well
She's a nice blend of lavender,sweet hash and that doughy Girl Scout Cookie aroma

Gamrstwin36 all the phenos look and smell really good,but there are some real standouts in this group
of phenos......

Happy Holidays sealed138!
These are definitely cookies on steroids:)

Man the loudest is Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies pheno #5
She smells like a sweeter version of Chem,and she is simply overpowering.......

The #3 pheno smells just like the forum cut

pheno #1 is a sweet Kush aroma with a a lil dough added into the mix

pheno #2 is a perfect mix of Chem funk and that doughy Girl Scout Cookie aroma
This pheno is also really loud......and my favorite so far.........

The #1 pheno of The White x Girl Scout Cookies smells like lavender,sweet hash ,and the doughy Girl Scout Cookie aroma
I can't stop smelling this one and pheno #2 of the Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies...both smell amazing and are super loud.....

mayonnaise the #5 pheno is the most Chem dominant of the group,she does have a little looser bud structure
but man she reeks like Chem funk on steroids...she's also gonna be the last to finish

These girls are making life hard on my carbon filters;)
View attachment 362789 View attachment 362790 View attachment 362792
On you go wayne.those chem4xcookiez look shit hot.iv been looking for a Chemdog #4 cross.when will these be released?the white x cookies looks dynamite too.what a great advert for divine genetics.gotta get some of those Chemdog #4 x cookies asap!

william76

william76

Remember you saying your GSC s1's did the same and Drdre's GSC cross did also so seems it's coming through with the GSC so was wondering if anybody else's GSC cut(non Divine) shows this trait?
BB x GSC
View attachment 453908
LA pure kush x GSC
View attachment 453909
My Sour Diesel x GSC also showed trait no pics of that one though!
Yea my my s1 does it occasionally,small bud where the leaf joins onto the petiole,ive never seen extra leafs on my gsc just flower,cool tho a wee bit extra bud lol,76

blazer

blazer

Some pics of Divine's Pre 2k Blueberry x Girl Scout Cookies forum cut!
Bb xGSC#2

BB x GSC#3

Both phenos taste very similar have a vapo rub smell to me very loud deep blueberry jam smell when breaking a nug up, get like a menthol clear your sinus type hit very smooth hit don't get the blueberry taste real slight anyways #2 is a clean high will mellow you out with no come down #3 is the couch lock GSC high for me, killer cross @logic! You going to be working with the BB in any more of your crosses in future?

blis84

blis84

bubbacookies testers at 53 days…100% organic…thank you divine @logic
View attachment 462274 View attachment 462275 View attachment 462277
Have a pack of these cant wait to run em. Kinda pissed I didnt grab more packs looking at those pics, but I usually like to grab single packs, see if it's a strain id like to keep or work with then grab multiple packs in search for a sick Pheno or two! But in this case there are no more bubba x GSC available so hopefully Logic will drop some more. I mean two of the nicer strains ever created both purple how can the offspring be anything but amazing. They look sick, nice job moe and logic.

N

NorthenShark

Do any of you master growers out there have any finished pics of the casey jones x gsc or Chemdog's Sister x gsc or HA x gsc? Thanks much appreciated.

Top Bottom