Divine Genetics - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Man, Waayne, your pics are all the same any more. F-ing dank, sir. C4 x GSC has my vote. I am betting that is some crippler. Thanks again for sharing your work.

Have you ever thought about publishing a book on cannabis/cannabis photography? I'd like to have one to show some folks how it's done right.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Man, Waayne, your pics are all the same any more. F-ing dank, sir. C4 x GSC has my vote. I am betting that is some crippler. Thanks again for sharing your work.

Have you ever thought about publishing a book on cannabis/cannabis photography? I'd like to have one to show some folks how it's done right.
Word man! Who needs a book tho when we got waayne here lol would be cool to see a waaynes compilation of his best pix thread im sure theres a shit load i never seen and he bangs them all out like it aint shit just strain after strain done right from what im seein and its not even easy to begin with to run multiple strains as it man it is what it is lol!

devilrays

devilrays

Waayne you're killin me!! Absolutely amazing job!! I love the way the GSC crosses. I have GSC x Larry OG from CannaVenture and I have a real winner out of that. Congrats on your fire!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Everything I have popped of Logic's has always been quality...and Wayne u make them shine!!! Where would the starfighter and GSC pic's be and when will these be at the farm ..so I beat all the boy's to the drop... ? slightly out numbered..but not out done... Thanks M.

Black Lab

Black Lab

• You're inspiring! Just got the Chemdog D x GSC and will post when I have something to show. I am really looking forward to getting theses going. Just got to clear a little room first.

B

Burned Haze

Holy shit! That combo would make such a great mixture of smell's and tastes :)
Guess I will need to kill sum :O

Anyone who has tested any of Divine's GSC crosses : any out of the ordinary unstableness? not dissing but I have had some issues with only GSC seedforms with hermies. (almost 500 genetics in the last 20 years of testing in seed form, normally I only get unstableness .5% out of the testing number)

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Gsc x starfighter love this structure for the system I'm using

waayne

waayne

I want them all.

Really interested to see the Amnesia x GSC. Soooo close to ordering them!
Yeah, I want them all as well Welshwizzard!
logic bred some fire for sure!
Thanks for the warm welcome Brother! U still killing it I can see ! I have run Motorbreath and it was killer, I usually love Chemdog D crosses. There's this True OG x GSC also that his itching me :)

Are U growing in supersoil mix? What's your nutes line? I love those big plant with long spear buds bro.
No super soil for me homie,I like to be able to fed regularly,fora variety of reasons......
I use mostly ACT and some liquid bone meal,and gaunos.....
The True x GSC has me itching to bro.....:)
Damn homie that White GSC phono #1 looks stellar. How is the smell on her? She looks like more of the GSC leaner.
Buddy she smells like lavender and some sweet hash aroma.. a really loud plant!
She tastes about like she smells........
Happy New Year homie!
Hellsz yea waayne i will def be snatching up some white and Chemdog #4 cookie crosses after seein u rock them well done sir i think these crosses will go down as greatness looks like u already have some really nice ones its gonna be hard picking a keeper i cant even imagine chemical cookies thats insane!
Paper Street these crosses are very impressive,I'm sampling them now,and I am very pleased with these early samples:greedy:
L0oks like all may get ran back thru ,as I've yet to find a dog in these phenos.......
I'd highly recommend popping those beans when you get them
Thanx for sharing ur pics and opinon on these amazing strains, Waayne! U always do a very impressive job showcasing new strains. U have been a inspiration to me since I joined the Farm. Keep doin ur thing, bro! Have a great New Year and best of luck in 2014.
Thank's for the really kind words homie!
I love pheno hunting ,especially when all the phenos are so impressive..that sure keeps me motivated RIVAL.

Congrats to you and your family on the recent news!
That's such great news to start the new year!

Thank's again for the kind words homie
Everything Looking dank as usual Waayne your a magician my friend!
What's up buddy!
No magic here man.....lol.........just lots of work and passion........
Have a great New Year shawn!
Wow, those 2 phenos of gsc x Chemdog #4 are so 'effin swolt. Everything looks amazing though.
What's up leadsled!
Man they are some beauties,just starting to puff some early tester nuts ,and I've been pleasantly surprised how nice they are
There may be a true Elite in these beans,,,,,,can't wait to try the fully mature ,cured nugs......
Happy New Year buddy!

Chem $ x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno #5, 74 day harvest pic
IMG 2508

I sampled an early picked nug off this pheno today and it was a strong racy Sativa buzz .....
Tasted like Chem on steroids........Really looking forward to sampling the fully mature ,fully cured nugs off this one:cool:

Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno #2
IMG 2434

waayne

waayne

any gsc s1 pics? i popped a few seeds but they r just beginning.
I do not have any of the GSC S1's going
We are gonna be checking yours out connoisseurde420.....I imagine you're gonna have some nice phenos out of those beans
keep us updated on those

@waayne where the fuck do you find the time and space to pop all these beans! LOL.
It's a juggling act with the space Cap......and I put in some time for sure...truthfully ,I only sleep
5-6 hours a nite......lol
I love pheno hunting buddy:)
Got a couple of White Hash Plant x Columbian plants that were just put into flower;)
Keep making those excellent bennies,those bennies are great!

Happy New Year altitudefarmer!

Man ,Ale Yarok gave me some pointers a few years ago,but truthfully I take 100's of images,so I have a lot to chose from.......

Thanks for the positive vibes buddy!
Word man! Who needs a book tho when we got waayne here lol would be cool to see a waaynes compilation of his best pix thread im sure theres a shit load i never seen and he bangs them all out like it aint shit just strain after strain done right from what im seein and its not even easy to begin with to run multiple strains as it man it is what it is lol!
Paper Street I love doing multiple projects at once ,but it can be a bit of a juggling act with everyone wanting different temps,food,etc
The organic soil really allows me to have success with multiple strains ........

I gotta try me some of these cookies..
indeed you do man!
Don't sleep on these.....

Waayne you're killin me!! Absolutely amazing job!! I love the way the GSC crosses. I have GSC x Larry OG from CannaVenture and I have a real winner out of that. Congrats on your fire!!
Thank's for the positive vibes buddy!
These have been a real pleasure to run,and now I'm sampling them,I couldn't be happier with them
I can't wait to puff the fully mature,cured nugs......
Your GSC x Larry OG sounds delicious ,gotta love these GSC hybrids
Happy New Year devilsray!

White x GSC
pheno #1
IMG 2320

sensicloud

sensicloud

That pheno #2 looks very cookie heavy just by the color of the leaves... I can smell it thru the screen!! Awesome work

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hellz yes well done sir hope he releases more of the chem cookies and white cookies soon i can see greatness in them fosho, killed um man str8 slayed um lol.

waayne

waayne

Everything I have popped of Logic's has always been quality...and Wayne u make them shine!!! Where would the starfighter and GSC pic's be and when will these be at the farm ..so I beat all the boy's to the drop... ? slightly out numbered..but not out done... Thanks M.
Happy New Year Medusa!
Logics gear is way solid,I really enjoying running it!
No Starfighter x GSC,anytime soon for me,gonna be some Sour D x GSC soon though;)
  • You're inspiring! Just got the Chemdog D x GSC and will post when I have something to show. I am really looking forward to getting theses going. Just got to clear a little room first.
Thank's for the kind word man!
Looking forward to seeing your girls,keep us updated,those Chemdog D x GSC are gonna be sick!
Very beautiful work Waayne......Always Inspiring!
Thank you sir!
Have a great 2014 buddy!
that's the truth right there ^^
thank's for the good vibes man!
Holy shit! That combo would make such a great mixture of smell's and tastes :)
Guess I will need to kill sum :O

Anyone who has tested any of Divine's GSC crosses : any out of the ordinary unstableness? not dissing but I have had some issues with only GSC seedforms with hermies. (almost 500 genetics in the last 20 years of testing in seed form, normally I only get unstableness .5% out of the testing number)
Burned Haze these were very solid,I tossed one pheno that put off a few nanners,but everything else is solid
logics gear has been very stable for me...i guess at this point I've probably popped over 100 Divine beans
Have culled 1 plant that thru a few nanners.......that's as solid as anyones gear I've ran in the past.......
Gsc x starfighter love this structure for the system I'm usingView attachment 366179
Thanks for sharing man!
Keep us updated on that beauty:)

Chem x GSC
pheno #2
IMG 2225
IMG 2454

Top Bottom