waayne

those really are chunky this round :)
bravo
Burned Haze the Chem and the White really bulked up the Cookies
These phenos definitely have some real yield potential
Thank's for stopping by !

The White x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno #2

This one has a doughy cookie flavor along with a musky dankness....... and really coats your mouth
A really delicious flavor that lingers for some time
The early samples of this pheno have a nice, potent buzz,that's long lasting in duration
IMG 2549

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Burned Haze the Chem and the White really bulked up the Cookies
These phenos definitely have some real yield potential
Thank's for stopping by !

The White x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno #2

This one has a doughy cookie flavor along with a musky dankness....... and really coats your mouth
A really delicious flavor that lingers for some time
The early samples of this pheno have a nice, potent buzz,that's long lasting in duration
View attachment 367118
Top notch right there ....

waayne

waayne

Nug pics of
pheno #3
Chemdog #4 x GSC
This is a nice blend of Chem funk and doughy cookie goodness....
very strong flavor,that lingers for awhile.......more potent ,and intense buzz than my Chemdog #4 or Chemdog D moms....
IMG 2597

Chemdog #4 x GSC
pheno #5
overwhelming Chem funk with added cookie dough flavor
racy,upbeat Sativa stone/ buzz that get heavier and is long lasting.......
IMG 2595

Chemdog #4 x GSC
pheno #2
Smooth sappy Chem flavor
long lasting ,spacey stone
IMG 2606

I'll get a nug pic of the #1 pheno up in a day or two.....

Keep up the great work logic!

2DogWalker

@waayne

Those nugs look amazing bro, not too many folk put out the dankness like you! Smell and taste description got me drooling and dreaming of all the cookie chem crosses this thread will and has All ready inspired...
I know I'm.thinking of what to hit the cookies with next! (Alien grapevine or super silver Afghan will get the first shot at her in my tomb!)

Thanks as always for sharing and big ups to @logic youR reversal was off the charts bro amazing work gonna be lots of gscx#s floating around in the next few years due to these packs.

Much respect waayne
2dogwalker

waayne

waayne

You got that right shawn!
@waayne

Those nugs look amazing bro, not too many folk put out the dankness like you! Smell and taste description got me drooling and dreaming of all the cookie chem crosses this thread will and has All ready inspired...
I know I'm.thinking of what to hit the cookies with next! (Alien grapevine or super silver Afghan will get the first shot at her in my tomb!)

Thanks as always for sharing and big ups to @logic youR reversal was off the charts bro amazing work gonna be lots of gscx#s floating around in the next few years due to these packs.

Much respect waayne
2dogwalker
Hows it going 2DogWalker!
Logic definitely bred a winner with the Chem Cookie crosses
as more folks grow those beans out,we're gonna see a lot of nice,impressive phenos

The Cookies x Grapevine sound pretty nice to me

You're right homie,there are gonna be a lot of nice phenos out of these GSC crosses

Here are nug pics of
Chemdog #4 x GSC
pheno #1
super strong Chem/new rubber aroma
potent stoney buzz,that's very mellow and relaxing
IMG 2624

The White x GSC
pheno #2
dank ,musky,doughy aroma and flavor,which lingers for some time
long lasting upbeat stone
IMG 2618

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Oh Man im glad i seen this wayyne! That number 2 cookies bro id love to have a bowl of those for breakfast some day! That golden brown cookie dough sheen on those nuggs man i cant get over that! KrUsHeD it mayne!

waayne

waayne

Looking yummy...!
Whats up Medusa!
They taste even better than they look;)
Super flame Wayne. ...sum m bish
logic bred some real beauties buddy!
Super Flame indeed:cool:
Nice shots bro, very nic3 job with the grow
Thanks for the positive vibes kes!
Good to see you around and posting pics of your dank Deep Chunk
Oh Man im glad i seen this wayyne! That number 2 cookies bro id love to have a bowl of those for breakfast some day! That golden brown cookie dough sheen on those nuggs man i cant get over that! KrUsHeD it mayne!
PaperStreet all the phenos are frost and really super sticky
They definitely have nice bag appeal,and are really loud....
God damn you! lol

I hoping to pop some Divine gear in the near future.;)
ha ha
pop those beans homie,you won't be disappointed;)
Thanks for stopping in buddy!
I'm going to have fun with theses View attachment 369643
Drdre you got some fire there for sure!
I got a pack of those Sour D x GSC as well, one can only imagine the possibilities in those.......
Good luck and please keep us updated on those man.......
Those nugz look kill waayne straight up flame!
Whats up brotha!
They smell even better homie,you'll see;)
Whoa that Chemdog #4 sure put the cooks on beast mode.. U killed it again waayne.. I bet ur gettin some crazy funky smells.. Great work
Goo some of these are a sweet mix of Chem and GSC aromas......and taste delicious
The Chem bumped the yield up,quite a bit
pheno #3 put off a bit over 14 oz's,she 's a beast

Thanks for the good vibes Goo!

The White x GSC
pheno#1
A tasty mix of lavender ,musk,and cookie dough funk
IMG 2636

IMG 2641

The White and Chem both seemed to bump up the yield considerably on these phenos
So far the biggest yielder has been Chemdog #4 x GSC pheno#3,at a bit over 14 oz's
I just placed a large Chemdog #4 x GSC #3 clone into flower today,will be interesting to see how well
she yields.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn nice bro logic n divine genetix have a classic there man i been seeing it right from the gate, sure it will go down in history as something real nice ill be def checking it out fosho.
Hows the tastes n potency and stanks so far it already looks dope rite off the vine!

waayne

waayne

Damn nice bro logic n divine genetix have a classic there man i been seeing it right from the gate, sure it will go down in history as something real nice ill be def checking it out fosho.
Hows the tastes n potency and stanks so far it already looks dope rite off the vine!
PaperStreet, the potency seemed about equal to or slightly better than the Forum cut
This Chemdog #4 x GSC pheno #3 smelled a lot like the forum cut in flower ,but the sample nugs had a lot of Chem funk as well
It is a really impressive pheno ,as it has a great buzz,and nice potency,along with a Chemmy doughy cookie flavor.....
Here is pheno #3
at harvest
IMG 2464
IMG 2381
IMG 2245

Latest posts

Top Bottom