Divine Genetics - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Yo Logic, I was wondering about your LA Pure x GSC cross. Is the PK used the OG type or the Suge Night Bubba leaning PK. I am hoping for some OGPK x GSC myself. Sounds like my style!

All your crosses are looking outstanding Sir!
I could be wrong but I believe the LAPK is Suge's PK. If not, I do know they're both indica like Bubba phenos, where as the Hollywood aka Topanga PK is the OG-ish one.

waayne

waayne

Looking nice. Can't wait to see cured pics of the Sour D Cookies. Bought a pack after finding this thread!
@HeisenBud here's a cured nug of the Sour D Cookies
IMG 5985

L

likeliquid

Hey guys

First of all, waayne, it is your thread that has convinced me to get some of these seeds from Divine Genetics. Really amazing what u can do with these plants. Hope I can grow these in the future with a TENTH of your ability. Even that would be enough to get some ridiculous results ;)

Thought I'd drop by here since this is the GSC thread to ask you guys to help me choose a strain to get from DG. I live on the other side of the world (Africa) and I have no experience with these USA strains. I have done research but feel like I would like someone with lots of experience to help me with the choice.

If you want to read my story, please stop by my thread and give it a read. It's in the Divine Genetics subforum and the thread is called "Help me choose a strain".

I'll echo the most important questions here.

Since what I am looking for is the quality of high, I wanted to know what the difference is between:

Chemdog's Sister vs. Snowdog, how the would affect the GSC high in their respective crosses. Also, what a pure GSC high is like?

In my thread I describe what kind of effects I am looking for in detail. To summarise:

- very potent, long-lasting. should be one of those, smoke a bowl and you just can't even dare to smoke another bowl for 2 hours in fear of your mind melting or having serious paranoia, where you have to get up and be social and chill with friends coz if you focus too much on your high you could get scared hahahahaha. Yeah, I like that strong high :D

- euphoric, cerebral racy high, that makes your heart beat fast. It should then settle into a nice body buzz. I find that it should have a bit of indica body high otherwise it just isn't strong enough for me. But I don't like too much stone effect. I don't like to be lazy, or to be put to sleep - so nothing like those super potent indica influences that just knock you out and make you want to sleep, or make you super numb and lazy... AT THE SAME TIME THOUGH, I don't want a high that is all in your head, and that can (if you have high tolerance like me) make it seem as if I was not high at all. This is why I find hybrids seem to be my favourite, where the potency of the cerebral effects are backed by a body buzz that doesn't OVERWHELM you, but that only add to the potency of the experience and really knock you. But then towards the end that should fade and not leave you lazy and feeling like you don't want to do anything...

- yield is not as important, as long is it doesn't have a LOW yield. If it is just average yield that would be fine :)

I understand that growing skill and varying phenotype have a lot to do with the end result. I only want you to advise me on the strain that would most likely have a keeper in it that would match what I am looking for.

In the end my choices are between:
- GSC S1
- Snowdog x GSC
- Chemdog's Sister x GSC

**However I'm open to suggestions. These are just the ones that my limited research have highlighted...

I did not mean to hijack the thread at all. If it seems as though I have done so, please forgive me ... I have messaged Logic, made a thread and I haven't gotten any satisfying responses (in Logic's case I haven't gotten one from him yet, must be busy), and that's why I am here :)

Kind regards to all y'all !!!!!!!!!! And thanks for the help !!!!!!!

waayne

waayne

@likeliquid Hey man no worries,you're definitely not jacking this thread

You're not going to go wrong with any of those choices.
All of the GSC hybrids I've tried from logic have been impressive!

You will find some variation amongst phenos,with some leaning toward one parent,and some leaning the other way.From your description ,and your list,I would pick the Snow Dawg x GSC

I've found several nice phenos in logics Snow Dawg hybrids
The Chems Sister seemed to have more Sativa dominant phenos ,from what I observed, in comparison to the Snow Dawg dominant phenos I've seen

I'd also check out logics Casey Jones x GSC
The Casey Jones hybrids I've grown from logic are some racy,upbeat,tasty
plants,I'd imagine being crossed with the GSC , it will provide some really impressive plants
as well.....The Casey Jones yields big , AAA quality flowers

Good luck,and welcome to the Farm!

L

likeliquid

@waayne lol couldn't have hoped for a better response. really kind of you to read my thread aswell. I appreciate your time.

I will go with the Snowdog. I have to get some of them Chemdog genes down here to my continent, man! She is dying to know what the US tastes like lol

Will be growing some outdoor, and some inside. We have a greenhouse over here and the sun is next level, going to be amazing to see what I can do with some serious genetics. already have my future babies' corner set up so gonna be decent.

I have to say, the way you describe Casey Jones makes it tempting waayne... Isn't she more of a sativa though?

I'll admit that I could PERHAPS blame my experience with sativas is down to the fact that I didn't have a good enough sativa. But I don't know... when I have my external I'll upload them pictures so you can see... I think every sativa I've smoked has been good shit - nice bud structure, smell and frosty, good taste... I don't know its difficult to say. Just never hit me like a good cheese can...

When I read online everyone refers to Sativas as being the potent chronic... Is it normal for me to feel that hybrids are the strains that hit you the hardest? Anyone here with a high tolerance that can tell me that I'm out of my mind?? :)

You see, I assume that most of you here are more experienced smokers than me, because of the resources that you have available... So I actually would love someone to correct me and tell me, " the sativa you smoked is SHIT bro, a real good sativa would kick your ass sideways."

Anyways you have helped me make my decision. It's late over here so will do the deal tomorrow. If anyone wants to jump in and change my mind then I will stick with Snowdog x GSC for my first run :)

Wish there was some Chemdog #4 or Sour Diesel left. I mean, from what I have read, what could be MORE American than Chemdog #4 or Sour Diesel x GSC hahahahhaha you guys love those strains ...... and they look killer. But my loss, I got here too late... C'est la vie. ah I'm joking, I'm sure whatever I would have gotten would have been killer.

And from what I've seen Snowdog is no joke... But like I said, tempted by Casey Jones. And even just the GSC S1 also looks good too. But come tomorrow I will grab me that Snowdog for sure......

Peace guys good night, thanks a lot for the help...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey guys

First of all, waayne, it is your thread that has convinced me to get some of these seeds from Divine Genetics. Really amazing what u can do with these plants. Hope I can grow these in the future with a TENTH of your ability. Even that would be enough to get some ridiculous results ;)

Thought I'd drop by here since this is the GSC thread to ask you guys to help me choose a strain to get from DG. I live on the other side of the world (Africa) and I have no experience with these USA strains. I have done research but feel like I would like someone with lots of experience to help me with the choice.

If you want to read my story, please stop by my thread and give it a read. It's in the Divine Genetics subforum and the thread is called "Help me choose a strain".

I'll echo the most important questions here.

Since what I am looking for is the quality of high, I wanted to know what the difference is between:

Chemdog's Sister vs. Snowdog, how the would affect the GSC high in their respective crosses. Also, what a pure GSC high is like?

In my thread I describe what kind of effects I am looking for in detail. To summarise:

- very potent, long-lasting. should be one of those, smoke a bowl and you just can't even dare to smoke another bowl for 2 hours in fear of your mind melting or having serious paranoia, where you have to get up and be social and chill with friends coz if you focus too much on your high you could get scared hahahahaha. Yeah, I like that strong high :D

- euphoric, cerebral racy high, that makes your heart beat fast. It should then settle into a nice body buzz. I find that it should have a bit of indica body high otherwise it just isn't strong enough for me. But I don't like too much stone effect. I don't like to be lazy, or to be put to sleep - so nothing like those super potent indica influences that just knock you out and make you want to sleep, or make you super numb and lazy... AT THE SAME TIME THOUGH, I don't want a high that is all in your head, and that can (if you have high tolerance like me) make it seem as if I was not high at all. This is why I find hybrids seem to be my favourite, where the potency of the cerebral effects are backed by a body buzz that doesn't OVERWHELM you, but that only add to the potency of the experience and really knock you. But then towards the end that should fade and not leave you lazy and feeling like you don't want to do anything...

- yield is not as important, as long is it doesn't have a LOW yield. If it is just average yield that would be fine :)

I understand that growing skill and varying phenotype have a lot to do with the end result. I only want you to advise me on the strain that would most likely have a keeper in it that would match what I am looking for.

In the end my choices are between:
- GSC S1
- Snowdog x GSC
- Chemdog's Sister x GSC

**However I'm open to suggestions. These are just the ones that my limited research have highlighted...

I did not mean to hijack the thread at all. If it seems as though I have done so, please forgive me ... I have messaged Logic, made a thread and I haven't gotten any satisfying responses (in Logic's case I haven't gotten one from him yet, must be busy), and that's why I am here :)

Kind regards to all y'all !!!!!!!!!! And thanks for the help !!!!!!!
GSC is super indica like in the high.. very strong with a lazy affect & sleep will b near.. GSC s1 might b 2 indica like 4 u.. if ur lookin 4 Chemdog #4 x gsc then the Chemdog's Sister x gsc should b very very close 2 the Chemdog #4 cross.. snow dog has mega frost with a crazy nice smell & taste so I think it would b a great mix with GSC.. id pick snowdog x GSC

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
[ warning: anecdotal observation ]

I had a "worm bloom".

The Casey Jones X GSC's were the only plants not touched.

Possible worm-resistant plants would be a great boon--
especially for guerrilla-growers who can't visit their plants as often as they should...

[ /warning: anecdotal observation ]

Top Bottom