Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup farmers.
Decided to switch to container gardening outdoor so I put in a brick floor to keep down dust and hopefully pests. I also added some curtains to help cut down sunlight when needed. It came out pretty cool. I guess its not the chicken coop anymore, now it's the greenhouse. Its totally screened off.. Gonna bring out some plants soon. It's a beautiful day. Just chillin.

20180506 160918
20180506 161111
Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

Day 46 update. I did a big defol at day 42. All the mambas are super triched out. I'm starting to like #3 the late bloomer the best. The white fire og smells super chron and has the best nugs. It was the only one to be vegged long enough.

Full cabinet 5 7 day 46
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thanks Mr. Bee, I'm sure a little does get through (hopefully not more than a little moonlight). I've been keeping the top vent closed because I added that scrubber and it caused quite a temperature drop. I also painted the fins on the vent (backside) black. Only a faint glow comes out so I'm pretty sure I'm ok. I used to keep a beehive myself, but I made a mistake watching a guy on youtube who told me to leave my stuff outside after harvesting the honey and the bees would clean it up. A million bees showed up and ransacked my hive. I might get some more this year.
Awesome!!!

stiffneck

stiffneck

Thanks Mr. Bee, I'm sure a little does get through (hopefully not more than a little moonlight). I've been keeping the top vent closed because I added that scrubber and it caused quite a temperature drop. I also painted the fins on the vent (backside) black. Only a faint glow comes out so I'm pretty sure I'm ok. I used to keep a beehive myself, but I made a mistake watching a guy on youtube who told me to leave my stuff outside after harvesting the honey and the bees would clean it up. A million bees showed up and ransacked my hive. I might get some more this year.

Honey! That's bitchen dude! Where do I start?

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yeah, I got a little lucky with that. I got rid of my chickens about a month ago and the coop turned out to be a good hidden spot. No one even noticed they were gone since I was the only one who took care of them anyways. She only noticed when we ran out of eggs. :ninja:

Wait wait... you were raising chickens? Brewing beer? Producing honey? Building shit and growing the dank.... ?Haha:)

One of the best compliments a guy can get is....

"That's a nice life you got there friend" !!!

Nicely done dude. :)

Farmer P

Farmer P

Wait wait... you were raising chickens? Brewing beer? Producing honey? Building shit and growing the dank.... ?Haha:)

One of the best compliments a guy can get is....

"That's a nice life you got there friend" !!!

Nicely done dude. :)

Thanks Bro. I'm feeling extra blessed now since my greenhouse is coming along nicely. (way better than the chickens although the eggs were great) And I just got a promotion at work which I start Monday. Almost a five dollar raise!! Hell yeah! I don't think we live to terribly far apart Stiff, we may have to hang out sometime and blaze some homegrown. I used to live in Fallbrook for a little while and Romona for a very short while many moons ago. Used to like to go to Ocean Beach back in the day. Anyway thanks for the compliments brotha.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Thanks Bro. I'm feeling extra blessed now since my greenhouse is coming along nicely. (way better than the chickens although the eggs were great) And I just got a promotion at work which I start Monday. Almost a five dollar raise!! Hell yeah! I don't think we live to terribly far apart Stiff, we may have to hang out sometime and blaze some homegrown. I used to live in Fallbrook for a little while and Romona for a very short while many moons ago. Used to like to go to Ocean Beach back in the day. Anyway thanks for the compliments brotha.

Happy days bro. $5 raise? Fuck yes. That will make a difference!

Ok one question I do have and it's about the chickens... I have a good sized shed I want to turn into a chicken coop for eggs... I see lots of people starting with chickens but a lot of them either don't stay with it or whatever....

So why no more chickens?

OB, Sunset Cliffs and la Jolla were favorite surfing spots before the back injury... sister lived in fallbrook for many years...

I'm always down to meet a renaissance man. Haha I might learn somthin. :)

Farmer P

Farmer P

Happy days bro. $5 raise? Fuck yes. That will make a difference!

Ok one question I do have and it's about the chickens... I have a good sized shed I want to turn into a chicken coop for eggs... I see lots of people starting with chickens but a lot of them either don't stay with it or whatever....

So why no more chickens?

OB, Sunset Cliffs and la Jolla were favorite surfing spots before the back injury... sister lived in fallbrook for many years...

I'm always down to meet a renaissance man. Haha I might learn somthin. :)

The main reason I stopped the chickens was to grow weed in there lol. I gave them to a lady who loves chickens and has a whole back yard full. Maybe my style was at fault too. I had to keep the coop clean which was a pretty big chore. It rained a lot and I would have to go in there anyway into the mud to feed them and change their bedding etc. I kept getting thoughts of slipping in that shit filled mud lol. I had them for a few years and got tired of it I guess. The eggs were excellent, much tastier than store bought. If you could let them free range around that would be cool they keep the bugs down. My dogs killed one that got out once, so once or twice a week I would chain the dogs and let them out for a few hours.

When I find my ultimate keeper strain I'll bring you down a couple clones, get high and drink a couple. :smoking:

Farmer P

Farmer P

I brought out the Last Chance Bubba. Crazy little plant is about 8 in tall with a stalk about 1/2" dia. Anyway I moved them up closer to the light. I need a meter that measures in moles instead of micromoles lol. Everything looking good so far, no bugs yet. Fingers crossed.
Also installed all my curtains yesterday. Got some 98 cent curtain rods at wallys.

Greenhouse
Greenhouse 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom