Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Chopped down the big cabinet last night, its out of service for the summer. Gonna save some $ on electricity. I'm not at all impressed with the yield, but the quality seems pretty freakin high. I tried the scissor hash from each separately and could tell a big difference between each. To be honest I liked the white fire og the best followed by black mamba #1, then #3, then #4. I don't put too much into that though since they were severely undervegged and I think it will be much different from clones with a proper veg time. The clones of #1 and 4 are doing great outside, should be some beasty nugs. I'm also trying to re-veg a couple buds I took off #3. I continued my practice of weighing the plants at chop, here are the results. The white fire og (slow grower and very compact indica structure + the only one with good veg time 9 weeks) came in at a paltry .97lbs. The black mamba 4 was weak at .5 lbs. The #3 with less veg and flower time was .57lbs, and the #1 came in at a respectable .92 (respectable for minimal veg time and no training). Also note the wfog was the only one to get training since I new the others were short on veg time and didn't want to slow them down. I'll get the smoke report and maybe final weights if I remember before I smoke a bunch like last time lol. Some Pics.

White fire OG

Wfog
Wfogcu
Wfog main
justiceman

justiceman

Thanks Mr. Bee, I'm sure a little does get through (hopefully not more than a little moonlight). I've been keeping the top vent closed because I added that scrubber and it caused quite a temperature drop. I also painted the fins on the vent (backside) black. Only a faint glow comes out so I'm pretty sure I'm ok. I used to keep a beehive myself, but I made a mistake watching a guy on youtube who told me to leave my stuff outside after harvesting the honey and the bees would clean it up. A million bees showed up and ransacked my hive. I might get some more this year.
Nice honey stash you made! A shame about what happened but really cool regardless.

Sup Farm. Got everything chopped and hung today. Super stinky and sticky. Got my res ready for the next round, just waiting for lights on to move in the new plants. I'll take some clones of them and I put some new beans in water just now, G-13 haze and White Fire OG Kush. They will probably end up outdoors since it will be warming up by the time they're ready. I'll play it by ear. I also picked up some dry hydroponic nutes, Masterblend. I think what I got will last years and it was only 35 bucks. I'm not running them yet, I'll wait until I run out of the CNS17. Some Pics.
Are you currently using masterblend with your coco? That looks like an extremely simple and solid nutrient line up. I bet it goes a loooooooong way.

No he went to the srenots school if photography
And yea broseph, thats how you calculate gpw @Farmer P
:D hahahahaha!

Dry Ice Sift!
Beautiful I love me some dry ice sift!

Black Mamba #1
I think #1 is my favorite in terms of looks.

This is a good diary. I'm going to enjoy sticking along for the ride on this one. The switch to a greenhouse for the summer to save on electricity is a good move. Plus it's the best light we have so might as well use it. I meant to run some outdoor last year but never got around to it. I really want to get some going this time for fun. Maybe test out some auto's or other photo seeds I have. Do I spy coco hempy's?

Farmer P

Farmer P

Nice honey stash you made! A shame about what happened but really cool regardless.

Are you currently using masterblend with your coco? That looks like an extremely simple and solid nutrient line up. I bet it goes a loooooooong way.

:D hahahahaha!

Beautiful I love me some dry ice sift!

I think #1 is my favorite in terms of looks.

This is a good diary. I'm going to enjoy sticking along for the ride on this one. The switch to a greenhouse for the summer to save on electricity is a good move. Plus it's the best light we have so might as well use it. I meant to run some outdoor last year but never got around to it. I really want to get some going this time for fun. Maybe test out some auto's or other photo seeds I have. Do I spy coco hempy's?

Still haven't tried the masterblend because I am so stocked up on cns 17 lol. I still got a full gallon of grow and 1 and a half of bloom. It might be a while.

I think you are right about #1 and thanks for the compliments. Stop by anytime. Lol yeah, the hempy technique. I love it! If I can't be around to water and I haven't set up automation, it's the way to go. I thought of your thread the other day as I was filling the tray.

20180519 1038391
Farmer P

Farmer P

All are pretty fire tasting and super stony! Seems like a very uplifting happy high. There are big differences in flavor. All seem pretty chronic, #1 seems to be the best and is probably the keeper but #4 has a really good lemony twist. I'm still kinda on the fence and will probably wait till the next run to decide which to keep. The outdoors are day 14 from flip and budset is about to commence. The little bubba still looks kind of retarded, but smells like skunk.

Outdoor all 3
BM4 bud
BM1 bud
Top Bottom