Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks bro. I'm still really diggin the setup and the plants are doing great!

It all depends how you train them. When I manifold mine it slows down the growth enough where I can wait longer if I want to. I feel like I can keep them really small if I need to. Anytime after you can tell sex is good. Take into consideration that you may get a lot of stretch and the distance you have left till you hit the light. My bm1 was a big stretcher on the main cola only so I just tied it to the side and everything worked out. I didn't train the seedling because of the short time I had to veg but from now on it will be the shape I pick for it. The outdoor looks really good the way I did it but I'd also like to try manifolding it. The beauty of a keeper, I'll get to find the best way to grow it eventually.

And man I did like that #3 pheno a lot but I decided to keep just number one. I was thinking about culling everything else and last night my cloner pump died so when I checked my re-veg attempt on #3 it was bone dry. So it all worked out I decided Black Mamba #1 will be my keeper at least till I find something better. It is really tasty and grows and clones like a dream. It also packs a good punch. :drunk:

I've got one indoor declared (it was already femmed though) and three outdoor very close. The others at any time. The indoor are very stalky already or I'd mainline em. I'm thinking I'll at least wait till I have three segments on the bottom two branches before I flip. Then I can pull proper clones with a least 4-5 segments to give room to trim the cuts. Depends on how big they are. Should I wait for buds before I clone? That's how I did it with roses. I don't mind if it slows them down to re-veg if they end up producing more.

It most certainly is a bada$$ setup. I'm sure most everyone on here who's seen it is droolin. Sometimes, you just get something really right.

So here's what I'm down to in veg. I have one Black Mamba #1 clone and the two Cookies & Chem and two Tomahawks. All the seedlings have had manifolding started. The clone I haven't decided what to do yet as far as training, I'm thinking of letting it get a little taller then strip all the old pre-clone material and start from there. I'll keep playing by ear for now. I also decided to try a little bigger pot on the clone this time for an experiment. I need at least two girls from the 4 seedlings so wish me luck lol.

I'm also getting a little ahead on tea day tomorrow. Gonna bubble this one 24 hours. Hope everyone has a great week!

Oh yeah, that Mamba is a keeper. Multiply that b*tch till it goes retarded.

I was looking forward to making tea but still need my ingredients and I'm running way behind (It's been tight with all my vehicle purchases). Can use last year's bat guano on the outdoor. That might be a bit much for the indoor but it wont hurt them to run the Root Zone, which I have plenty of, throug the veg. Then use Biodiversity Kelp Zone for both during flower. I'll pick up some more Beastie Blooms for the outdoor along with my other salts. I don't know if they're too much for indoor. Not sure if I want to risk this set.

What is manifolding? Like supercropping or mainlining? I don't remember hearing the term before.

Got a Homie coming over today, were gonna throw some horseshoes and smoke some fresh White Fire OG!
In case anyone was wondering my Best Boy tomatoes are doing well. Half got eaten by bugs the first night, then I put some diatomaceous earth and they have been growing since. I got 10 good specimens.

Best Boys are one of my favorite tomatoes. The leafhoppers are all over my girls. Along with the Ant Cows and a couple different species of caretaker ants (Piss-Ants and those super minnies).

Now that I have a second vehicle and decided to keep my van. I feel safe to use my van for longer trips once I get it fully dialed in. If my RNK go female maybe we can actually talk about a genetics swap this year. Big maybe, still just a thought. I'm itchin to do a little road trip to get some me time and change of scenery for a minute. I'm definitely going to Fort Bragg and Caspar Beach Camping. Maybe I should wait till after I get back from Mendocino county before I talk any swaps, he he.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I've got one indoor declared (it was already femmed though) and three outdoor very close. The others at any time. The indoor are very stalky already or I'd mainline em. I'm thinking I'll at least wait till I have three segments on the bottom two branches before I flip. Then I can pull proper clones with a least 4-5 segments to give room to trim the cuts. Depends on how big they are. Should I wait for buds before I clone? That's how I did it with roses. I don't mind if it slows them down to re-veg if they end up producing more.

It most certainly is a bada$$ setup. I'm sure most everyone on here who's seen it is droolin. Sometimes, you just get something really right.

I was looking forward to making tea but still need my ingredients and I'm running way behind (It's been tight with all my vehicle purchases). Can use last year's bat guano on the outdoor. That might be a bit much for the indoor but it wont hurt them to run the Root Zone, which I have plenty of, throug the veg. Then use Biodiversity Kelp Zone for both during flower. I'll pick up some more Beastie Blooms for the outdoor along with my other salts. I don't know if they're too much for indoor. Not sure if I want to risk this set.

What is manifolding? Like supercropping or mainlining? I don't remember hearing the term before.

Best Boys are one of my favorite tomatoes. The leafhoppers are all over my girls. Along with the Ant Cows and a couple different species of caretaker ants (Piss-Ants and those super minnies).

Now that I have a second vehicle and decided to keep my van. I feel safe to use my van for longer trips once I get it fully dialed in. If my RNK go female maybe we can actually talk about a genetics swap this year. Big maybe, still just a thought. I'm itchin to do a little road trip to get some me time and change of scenery for a minute. I'm definitely going to Fort Bragg and Caspar Beach Camping. Maybe I should wait till after I get back from Mendocino county before I talk any swaps, he he.
i believe manifolding and mainlining are the same.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I like to take my cuts right before I flip to 12 hrs light, I know you can take them after buds start but then they will have to re-veg which will slow them down a little at least I would think. But if you ever need to then take them anytime.
I don't know where I got that manifolding term, but yeah like bicky said it's mainlining. I mostly do it if I have to slow the plant down, but I think it is good for yeild also. When I take cuts they have about exactly 8 weeks to get ready to be cloned and flipped so a little slow down is in order. If I just let them go straight up they would get too tall too fast. But if I want to flip faster I would not do much training.
The road trip sounds like it will be cool. If you ever find your way south hit me up, got plenty of parking. My property is just under an acre. And for swapping Have you seen these little clone shippers that have a little built in led light to keep them happy on the trip. They look pretty nifty. That's another possibility.

https://www.amazon.com/Clone-Shipper-Seedling-Shipping-Packaging/dp/B00X4Z8FBO

Man I have to go back to work today after taking a week off. Have a great day.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I like to take my cuts right before I flip to 12 hrs light, I know you can take them after buds start but then they will have to re-veg which will slow them down a little at least I would think. But if you ever need to then take them anytime.
I don't know where I got that manifolding term, but yeah like bicky said it's mainlining. I mostly do it if I have to slow the plant down, but I think it is good for yeild also. When I take cuts they have about exactly 8 weeks to get ready to be cloned and flipped so a little slow down is in order. If I just let them go straight up they would get too tall too fast. But if I want to flip faster I would not do much training.
The road trip sounds like it will be cool. If you ever find your way south hit me up, got plenty of parking. My property is just under an acre. And for swapping Have you seen these little clone shippers that have a little built in led light to keep them happy on the trip. They look pretty nifty. That's another possibility.

That clone shipper is a great idea. Thanks.

What I'm concerned about is heat. My clones will be used to much cooler weather. I also need to see about doing a Mendo trip first and l need an indoor harvest to fund both trips. Everything would have to fall into place but I've been able to pull sh*t like this off before. We'll see.
https://www.amazon.com/Clone-Shipper-Seedling-Shipping-Packaging/dp/B00X4Z8FBO

Farmer P

Farmer P

This is where I got it in my head to take cuttings for clones during flowering. It's monster cropping...

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blo...hnique-to-increase-yields-and-efficiency-n209

I have heard of the technique before but never tried it. I do it like the article as far as not keeping moms. Could be cool, Idk.

4 solos, couple paper towels, an tape...... Shipped. Works every time !! 24 hrs it's standin tall!

Nice! Sup Houser. You probably have a lot of experience re-vegging. What do you think of supercropping? The one in your picture looks like a re-veg with those smooth edge leaves.

H

heisen

This is where I got it in my head to take cuttings for clones during flowering. It's monster cropping...

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blo...hnique-to-increase-yields-and-efficiency-n209
Ive done it,Take cuts off a flowering mom.Plants grow all crazy but in the end you only have a certain amount of area under a light that you can grow under,So the same technique can be achieved by just topping.In the end i ended up removing alot of the crazy undergrowth.Plus it takes weeks for clones to revert to veg and start growing.Wasnt worth it whatsoever.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Ive done it,Take cuts off a flowering mom.Plants grow all crazy but in the end you only have a certain amount of area under a light that you can grow under,So the same technique can be achieved by just topping.In the end i ended up removing alot of the crazy undergrowth.Plus it takes weeks for clones to revert to veg and start growing.Wasnt worth it whatsoever.

Yeah, I really don't like to waste time!

Farmer P

Farmer P

And that's true I always end up cutting off a lot of growth anyway. With a monster outdoor plant it might be cool.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I have heard of the technique before but never tried it. I do it like the article as far as not keeping moms. Could be cool, Idk. As far as re veg I've done it when I've failed to take cuts or it started looking an smelling really good in flower. I leave a bunch of "scruff" on it an put it back in veg tent. Leave enough on an it'll bounce back. I did it with a black Domina an deathstar a couple few times. I try an do within a few days of sexing em. But stuff happens... Not to blow up u thread but here's some of my reveg.

Nice! Sup Houser. You probably have a lot of experience re-vegging. What do you think of supercropping? The one in your picture looks like a re-veg with those smooth edge leaves.

IMG 20161125 160545
IMG 20170121 140444
IMG 20170208 191216
bicky studs

bicky studs

Got a Homie coming over today, were gonna throw some horseshoes and smoke some fresh White Fire OG!
In case anyone was wondering my Best Boy tomatoes are doing well. Half got eaten by bugs the first night, then I put some diatomaceous earth and they have been growing since. I got 10 good specimens.
my matos startin to do thier thing. built this for em a cpl years back. they love it in there.
IMG 2058

Farmer P

Farmer P

my matos startin to do thier thing. built this for em a cpl years back. they love it in there.View attachment 803600
Nice! Tomatoes are my favorite to grow besides weed. Your whole area looks nice and lush and green. I been living in the desert too long. I lived in Arkansas for a year it was nice and green like that and I loved it. Our weather is hard to beat here though.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Nice! Tomatoes are my favorite to grow besides weed. Your whole area looks nice and lush and green. I been living in the desert too long. I lived in Arkansas for a year it was nice and green like that and I loved it. Our weather is hard to beat here though.
yeah it is but i have to battle a short as autumn. sommer to winter:D
i love stonin around in my gardens. grow prettymuch all our veges in summer

Top Bottom