Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Weekly update. The gorilla above from the other three plants is at 61% humidity and weighed in at 83 grams. My two Bubba Kush beans sprouted on 3-8, and my sherbert clones are still hanging in there. One of the sherberts looks a little sad, but I'm hoping it will snap out of it. The other is doing great. Today is day 63 on the power plants and I will be chopping next weekend. I did some heavy defoliation Friday night to try to let light down in and to make trimming easier later. The buds are big, trichome covered, and still swelling. :cool: Some Pics.

Beautiful!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Weekly update time. I ended up getting a new Gorilla clone so I had to cut one power plant early and I somehow deleted the pictures except for one. I harvested the last power plant yesterday. The runt sherbert is looking better and the re-veg gorilla is still hanging in there. The leaves have turned back to green but no new growth yet. The bubba kush is coming along fine. Some pics. (firsrt pic is the only one left from first power plant harvest)

20170312 195120
20170319 065132
20170319 065300
20170319 071401
20170319 090123
20170319 102334
20170319 120221
20170319 120253
20170319 120313
20170319 122748
Farmer P

Farmer P

The new clone (front right) got a little beat up because it spent the day in a hot truck out in the hills where I was shooting some skeet. The top got knocked off and it got a little burned, but it seems to be coming back fine.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Okay Farmer P....I see throughout your entire thread no other members have called you out on it and have failed to point out the obvious....I'll do it - I'm not afraid. ....

Your grow is STELLAR and buildmanship (if I can use that word) is just as on point.....but please start brewing your own beer and stop holding up that beautiful cannabis next to that red can of marketing magic (hahahahaha)....

Breaking off a nug of what you grew REQUIRES a sixer of some Oskar Blues or Magic Hat or something just as stellar. ...

Its been said before so I feel good saying it again....STELLAR grow ! ! !

I should point out that Im sure you'd brew a hell of a batch of lager that would easily rival Bud. ...like easily....and then we can see your nugs next to some of your homebrew....that shot right there would win Photo of The Month....

Farmer P

Farmer P

Okay Farmer P....I see throughout your entire thread no other members have called you out on it and have failed to point out the obvious....I'll do it - I'm not afraid. ....

Your grow is STELLAR and buildmanship (if I can use that word) is just as on point.....but please start brewing your own beer and stop holding up that beautiful cannabis next to that red can of marketing magic (hahahahaha)....

Breaking off a nug of what you grew REQUIRES a sixer of some Oskar Blues or Magic Hat or something just as stellar. ...

Its been said before so I feel good saying it again....STELLAR grow ! ! !

I should point out that Im sure you'd brew a hell of a batch of lager that would easily rival Bud. ...like easily....and then we can see your nugs next to some of your homebrew....that shot right there would win Photo of The Month....
LOL, Thanks Byrne! I'm pretty happy with my results so far, but I have a long way to grow. My Gorilla Glue is the best I've grown, but not the best I've smoked. When I get that bomb super taste I'm looking for then I'll be close. Hopefully my Bubba Kush will have the strong kush taste. I'm going to put it outdoors and try growing more organically and I will be putting some fish fertilizer. I didn't use it in the garage because of the smell, but I think it helps a lot.
My beer is definitely better than that red can, but it is too much work to drink it all the time. I have never brewed a logger because it takes cold temperatures. I would have to get a temperature controller for a fridge or freezer. Someday I'll probably try it.

Farmer P

Farmer P

It's weekly update time. I weighed the Power Plants and they came in at 70 and 73 grams. So the total for the whole six plant run was approx. 7.11 oz. Pretty good since I started in the tiny box and three of the gorillas had no veg time. I'm sure I'll do better next year. Right now I'm getting some ready for the outdoor season. On the left I have the two sherberts. (the one in the front is the runt) I recently FIM'ed both of them. In the middle are the bubba kush which are 19 days from sprout, and on the right are the gorillaz. The one in the back is the re-veg. It still isn't showing any growth, but I'm waiting patiently. I just want to see if it works. I'll be putting them outside soon. Also I made some power plant hash (from the two big zip locs) yesterday. The Pics.

20170327 161651
20170327 161702
20170319 102305
20170327 161749
Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. So I got my outdoor area ready. I had a lot of compost saved up for the occasion. I use a homemade two barrel tumbling composter. I loosened up the dirt some and there were lots of worms, then I put about 6 inches of compost. The plants were moved out on the 5th. I gave up on the gorilla re-veg because it was taking too long. (the plant was still alive and it probably would have eventually started growing again) I am trying my new cloner to see if I can get a good pollen donor for some crosses I'm thinking of doing. Pictures.

Irietime

Irietime

Sweet! Wish I could do some outdoor, got the perfect south facing backyard with no obstructions. Wifey doesn't want the girls around the plants, sucks. Maybe someday she'll loosen up when she realizes that herb is the healing of the nation:smoking:

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sweet! Wish I could do some outdoor, got the perfect south facing backyard with no obstructions. Wifey doesn't want the girls around the plants, sucks. Maybe someday she'll loosen up when she realizes that herb is the healing of the nation:smoking:
Yeah, I got a little lucky with that. I got rid of my chickens about a month ago and the coop turned out to be a good hidden spot. No one even noticed they were gone since I was the only one who took care of them anyways. She only noticed when we ran out of eggs. :ninja:

Farmer P

Farmer P

This is for air circulation around the plants. It doesn't oscillate, but I aimed it where all the plants move a little bit. It's pretty quiet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TFTITS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
These are the air replacement fan and speed controller. It's not too loud, but if you need it really quiet you may need a muffler. I'm sitting about 20 feet from it now and I can hear the air flow. It's not loud enough to be a menace, but I can hear it.

In the smaller box I used this cheapie. (below) It's pretty quiet if you pull air through the filter. At first I tried putting the filter on the outside and pushing air through and it started making a mechanical sound which was pretty loud and annoying. Now that I put the filter inside the box it stopped making the noise and is very quiet. It's not super powerful, but it works pretty well in the small box. (2' x 3' x 5' high)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7S46YZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On the big box I made the inlet vents a little too big so I had to cover half up to get good negative pressure from the fan.
https://www.amazon.com/Honeywell-HT...&qid=1492719686&sr=8-1&keywords=honeywell+fan
https://www.amazon.com/iPower-GLFAN...qid=1492719808&sr=8-12&keywords=6+in+duct+fan

Farmer P

Farmer P

Hey Farmer P, I really like your grow box set up..

Can you tell me what fans you use? How about the sound? Are they loud?

Also when you make your box (if you haven't yet), make sure all sides are as square as you can get them. Measure both diagonals from corner to corner and the measurements should match. When you got it square screw it together without moving it out of square. Clamps help but are not necc. if you are careful. I start by making the sides, then connect them while laying on their sides with the bottom and top cross members (making sure it is square before screwing together). then flip it and do the same for the back cross members.

D

Danolo

Yup, I know how to build the box...it will be square.

I'm just delayed a bit while I decide on fan and filter.

I've got to make another trip to HD.

Top Bottom