• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
i understand it now thanks ,,i'm gonna source the parts asap,,,
you deserve some kind of reward for this ,,theres so many of us suffering with pm ,we needed a diy remedy ,,thankyou ,,

if i knew how to give rep i would give ya some :cool0041:

i cant see you making one hazy lol , didnt spot drills and stuff like that when i was at your house , but if you do make me one as well ,

great diy job budoby , looks spot on m8

H

hazyfontazy

i cant see you making one hazy lol , didnt spot drills and stuff like that when i was at your house , but if you do make me one as well ,

great diy job budoby , looks spot on m8

i'm one of the best engineers i know lol ,i got more tools than a formula 1 team ,i can build anything ,,give me a tin can and a bit of duct tape and i'll build ya a skyscraper lol

seriously ,,i have access to full workshop facilities and can easily get these made ,,just gotta get off me arse an do it :cool0041:

B

British_Hempire

I have an aluminium bowl that will be perfect for sitting on top of the heating element, I shall bring it to ya.

Give ya an excuse to leave the arse position! lol

H

hazyfontazy

I have an aluminium bowl that will be perfect for sitting on top of the heating element, I shall bring it to ya.

Give ya an excuse to leave the arse position! lol

needs to be stainless i reckon ,i can order it all ,i'll see how well they work. then make a few ,for friends :banana:

budboy299

budboy299

The ones commercially made come with an aluminum bowl. I used stainless and it works exactly the same. I suppose it is up to whatever metal bowl you can find. I am gonna do the same as you hazy and make a few for friends. They can buy their own bulbs and the rest I will supply. Oh and 2.5 lbs of sulphur prills cost me about 15.00 One website for burners I looked at said that a 1/2 cups in the melting bowl will last for months. So with 2.5 lbs I should be good for about 15 grows. Damn inexpensive!

budboy299

budboy299

You are most welcome, anytime man, If I was over the pond with you guys I'd be building you some. Now I just need to figure out something else to tinker with for growing

B

British_Hempire

Aluminium is a better conductor of heat than steel which is why cooking pots are made of it.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
i'm one of the best engineers i know lol ,i got more tools than a formula 1 team ,i can build anything ,,give me a tin can and a bit of duct tape and i'll build ya a skyscraper lol

seriously ,,i have access to full workshop facilities and can easily get these made ,,just gotta get off me arse an do it :cool0041:

wicked , we are half way there to becoming the a team lol , ill be face , you can be hanable , cheesy can be merdoc , and british can be mr t , as they look just the same lol , i aint getting on no plane fool ,

so we making a tank outta a mini cooper , in your work shop or what !!!!!!! lol

H

hazyfontazy

wicked , we are half way there to becoming the a team lol , ill be face , you can be hanable , cheesy can be merdoc , and british can be mr t , as they look just the same lol , i aint getting on no plane fool ,

so we making a tank outta a mini cooper , in your work shop or what !!!!!!! lol

funny as fuck mate ,,

B

British_Hempire

'I ain't getting on no boat' I think it was I said in Spain! lol

I'm currently turning a pile of rusty old parts into a Rover P5, my dad bought an old 1955 Rover last year and I took it to pieces, now I'm trying to put it all back together again, and it's not half as easy as taking it apart was, if anyone knows how to rewire a 1950s Rover I need help I think! lol

H

hazyfontazy

'I ain't getting on no boat' I think it was I said in Spain! lol

I'm currently turning a pile of rusty old parts into a Rover P5, my dad bought an old 1955 Rover last year and I took it to pieces, now I'm trying to put it all back together again, and it's not half as easy as taking it apart was, if anyone knows how to rewire a 1950s Rover I need help I think! lol

heres a better suggestion ,,take the car to the scrap yard and scrap it in ,,an old rover must weigh 2 tonnes and at todays prices would pay for your amsterdam trip:smiley_joint:

D

Dr Herbal

What a great thread will be making one of these in the next few days thanks bro :)

J

Jalisco Kid

for those lazy bastards like myself you can buy a used electric skillet at a thrift store for a couple of bucks. Nice job. JK

B

British_Hempire

heres a better suggestion ,,take the car to the scrap yard and scrap it in ,,an old rover must weigh 2 tonnes and at todays prices would pay for your amsterdam trip:smiley_joint:

My dad would remove my testicles with a rusty razor if I did that! Besides, it's worth a lot more when I put it back together, and currently, it's one of the few things I have to do with my time, it's kept me sane, working on it everyday, helps me forget I have no meds and no grow. I spent most of today re-stitching the rear seats! lol

Currently it looks a lot worse than this one:

06012009382.jpg

But soon it will look like this, I'm going to respray it next week, it's bare metal at the mo, I used over 100 sheets of emery paper getting all the paint off by hand!

DSCF2495x.jpg

Amsterdam trip is all booked and paid for, 4 star hotel courtesy of my mate's Credit card and I've been a very busy bunny making money fixing PCs for folks, chopping logs, hedge trimming and other oh so boring chores so I'll see ya at the bar in Barney's! lol

budboy299

budboy299

I went into my room today and every spot on the leaves where pm had developed, were no longer white. Rather it looked like the pm was either dead or in serious decay. I won't run it anymore as I am so close to cutting (2.5 weeks or slightly longer). The sulphur seems to have done its job though.
I am sure though that there are still active spores so I won't count it being over completely. This should buy me the time thought to get a decent harvest.

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not recall for how long you burned for but it will flavor your buds. I feel burning sulfur past week 3 on a 8 week strain will cause your buds to taste different. I burn 1o days into flowering as a preventive measure. JK

Top Bottom