Giddeon

Giddeon

Here is my 6 site undercurrent set up for my moms:

Shopping list; (thank you sky high)

6 - 10" net pots
1 or 2 of bags hydroton

1 - 1200 gph magdrive pump
1 - pondmaster AP-100 air pump

6 - 9" air stones (the heavy bar kind not the discs)
14 - Uniseals for 2" pvc

The Homo and Blows
7 - 15 gal round bins (round is the key when shopping local)
6 - 32 gal rubbermade brute garbage can lids (they fit right on my 15 gal bins)
6 - tomato cages
30' - 2" pvc
20' - 3/4" pvc
4 - 2" pvc elbows
1 - 2" to 3/4" threaded T
1 - 3/4" T
2 - 3/4" elbow
1 - roll of vent screne

I followed Sky High Undercurrent DIY mostly Thanks again! I was able to buy the bins locally for $15. When Installing the uniseals I used Dawn dish soap and the pipe slipped right in with no struggle. I used a method of running my airstones so the water will not back up into the pump. I will be needing a chiller since the AP-100 blasts about 90 degree air through the lines.

Any questions feel free to ask please I would also like suggestions as how to better my UC system

I know the pics Kinda suck. they were taken with a shitty camera but its the best i could do at the time I will have more soon.

Diy undercurrent 4 my moms
Diy undercurrent 4 my moms 2
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looks like a good setup, Giddeon, but do you really need to go that high-tech for your mothers? A system like this is better for maximum flower production; do you really want 7 foot moms? it DOES look like a sweet setup- I'd get some clones in there asap and get 'em going...hehe. Nice job.

Giddeon

Giddeon

nice bro, how much you got into that setup?

About a Grand Give or take

Looks like a good setup, Giddeon, but do you really need to go that high-tech for your mothers? A system like this is better for maximum flower production; do you really want 7 foot moms? it DOES look like a sweet setup- I'd get some clones in there asap and get 'em going...hehe. Nice job.

For me this is pretty basic I was running my moms areo before and that seemed to have more parts and things going. This allows me to now have a life out of my room!

R

RMCG

Nice job.

How do you find the uniseal on a round container?

I considered it, but went with rectangular totes instead.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Nice job.

How do you find the uniseal on a round container?

I considered it, but went with rectangular totes instead.

The round works great holds water with no side bulge like on cheaper rectangular reservoirs. In the picture on the site where I bought the uniseals they have it sealing a smaller pvc tube into a larger one so I figured that round would hold just fine, which it has System running for a few days now and no leaks everything seems to be running great.

this link will work for the uniseals sorry my other did not

winta

winta

i like your setup bro! its a new take on a known great system! cant wait to see how turns out! whats your lighting in there?

sky high

sky high

just saw your link to this build in my UC thread, giddeon. Great job man! Glad to see the round containers work. That opens this up a ton and makes the possibilities almost endless.

rock it!

s h

O

on tilt

Wow- Nice mom room. I thought adding airstones to my waterfarm moms was high tech.
Are you running multiple strains in that setup?

M

mets21

Those 15 gal bins are great! Massive plants will grow in those!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

looks good, thanks for sharing

what chiller are you running---size wise, that is, for this set up

X

Xceptional

OMG if you need to grow moms that big with that size containers and that much light what the hell does your veg and flower rooms look like! do you grow clones for a club or something?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
OMG if you need to grow moms that big with that size containers and that much light what the hell does your veg and flower rooms look like! do you grow clones for a club or something?

Yeah for real it doesn't seem nessasary to have so much "power" for the mom room. To each their own. So are you going to flower the whole room in place when it's time to start fresh? I mean how do you track your nutes for different strains? I guess I'm over thinking it? I use aero and I think it lets me get out lol. Great set up though for sure! I would have to agree with Altitude about the clones though lol.

That room would be perfect for growing out moms and then flowering huge trees on a rotating schedule.

Cheers,
Crom

Giddeon

Giddeon

I have now changed this whole set up I wasn't getting the results out of the Undercurrent that I had expected and have switched back to Aeroponics!!!!! The Undercurrent Airstones Chiller and flow haven't changed just added a 1800 gph pump in my control bucket that runs the sprayers

I used the same 6 plant site buckets and now have a 3 and 5 gal bucket stacked into the top with 4 micro sprayers in each bucket on a cycle Timer 10 sec on time and 8 min off time. (Quick Sketch Below)

I am running a 1/2 hp Prime Chiller

I use Sensi Grow B-52 Piranha Tarantula and Sensizym. I keep the E.C. between 1 and 1.5 works great with all my strains

Hope to have real pics soon

Untitled
C

CaliConnoisseuR

interesting, that new setup looks killer, got any action shots?! I hada question in reguards to the old system! since you used uniseal's on a round style bucket did you have any issues?

T

TUC420

that's an interesting set up. I'm curious why UC didnt give you the results you were looking for.

Top Bottom