Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stillcantroll

its all good dudes post away

thanks for the props

You're very kind dizzle. This 50 post thing is understandable but annoying. I'll get there eventually : /

Coxie, I got your PM but am unable to reply </3

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Dizzle

Did I read correctly that you have added a Metal Halide in the middle of the room?

I've been tossing around the idea of setting up either 4k or 5k with a MH in the center.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I started a thread here.

T

tommytwotone

topping fimming or none of the above

Dizzle

Do you top or fim, or do you just grow horizontal

Any pruning in Veg Stage???

Thank you

M

mrdizzle

Dizzle

Do you top or fim, or do you just grow horizontal

Any pruning in Veg Stage???

Thank you

I used to FIM but these blackberries didnt like it so I stopped

the only pruning I do it left plucking in veg, then again at day 1 and week 3 of flower, I also strip the insides and lowers well. I plan on seeing how just the pluck during veg and then at day 21, skipping the day1 of flower pluck to see if its really a good thing or not

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Truly inspiring as always dizzle! Man, if I wasn't so hell bent on trying out organics I'd follow your feed schedule to a tee. That blackberry kush is one sexy bitch! No wonder you keep her around -Keepz

T

tommytwotone

wow nice pull...
Thank you for the advice.

so your technique besides defoliating, is to just veg tall then drop the lights vertical and flower wide? this will give the amount of canopy needed?

btw any idea of what your weight will be??

wings123

wings123

very nice nugs dizz!:harvest:

I have a question....about the ligh spacing....i have a 8 x 12 room i set up like yours with 4k..how far apart are your lights? ..right now they are 4.5-5ft apart... 0= 1k

X0X
0X0
X0X

S

sfzoo

gorgeous nuggles mr. dizzle!!

a wealth of info in here, much appreciation for sharing.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Goddamnit, Motherlode! Now I can't pay attention to the nugs anymore!:D

D

Donkdbz

Now imagine if dizzle made his own video....bet you would have no problem playing attention to nugs

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You're right! No offense to Dizzle, but I don't think that I want to see him booty clapping. Buds will do just fine.

-TF

A

amstercal

Looks dank as ever, dizzle. Keep us posted on whether you're as happy with yield/smoke quality. Can't imagine you wouldn't be. Those buds look nice. And even if they didn't, the ulcer you were probably developing thanks you, I'm sure.

Top Bottom