Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amstercal

ceramics haha

Very cool. Hand-building or the wheel? I got to take a sculpting class at the local high school in Italy when I was in college. Most fun class I ever took. The high schools in Italy are specialized and I've never seen such talented teenagers. This 16 year old kid re-created an obscure Michaelangelo sculpture from a picture. It belonged in a gallery. Maybe you'll post some of your work since you'll be depriving us of grow diaries. Have fun, probably making a teapot. :-)

M

MegaYielder420

Thanks fuzzy. I fukd up and made em 4 inches. It was just a burn out moment. Thats why I asked bcuz i had already cut them. Im gonna try and cover the wholes or maybe just buy some new ones. Im doing a side by side hempy vs smart pots in 10 gal smart pots and 12 gal hempys both in 80/20.

M

mrdizzle

4in is pretty high, but could be ok, fill and empty bucket with 100%perlite ontill it just covers the overflow hole, fill it up until you get runoff, then dump it and see how much water was sitting in the bottom of the bucket, 1gal is ok, if its 3gal you probably need to start over

K

kifmaster

what are your centers from bucket to light? I am running 35" on my brand new vert room, too cramped ya think?

M

MegaYielder420

4in is pretty high, but could be ok, fill and empty bucket with 100%perlite ontill it just covers the overflow hole, fill it up until you get runoff, then dump it and see how much water was sitting in the bottom of the bucket, 1gal is ok, if its 3gal you probably need to start over

Thanks for the info dizzle. Ive been following your grows for awhile now along with doubleds and others. Im fairly new to this site but have been on RIU for some time. I look forward to the hempy experience and cant wait to see how they do in the smart pots. Im gonna be posting a thread on here so you guys can see my progress and help me out with any comments or advice you may have as I am new to the hempy and smart pot grows. Thanks for all the valuable input you have put into this thread. Happy growing.

Peace, MEGA

B

broke

Hi mrdizzle how are you? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around something, could you help? I want to incorporate an automated water system like yours but the way my brain works is telling me that the first lines which tee off the main line are getting water first and at higher pressure than the last one in the series! Am I wrong or am I just putting way too much thought into it? Also do you use R.O. water? What size fan/filter are you exhausting the room with? I know u use an 8 inch for the lights. What about your intake, is it passive and how do you filter the incoming air (furnace type housing & filter)? Thanks so much and I can't tell ya enough how grateful I am to you for sharing your knowledge, great work bra!

S

sfzoo

Whatup Dizzzzz,

hoping you could shed some light.

Considering a few things now as i ready for my next run:
I've got some perlite, i think its #2(about popcorn size). Gonna try and emulate you're mix, as close as I can estimate at least. Will the addition of perlite make the coco less recyclable?

Have any tips on how to mix? I'm probably gonna half a trash can at a time. 4 shovels of perlite, one shovel of coco. then just tumble the can. sounds messy and noisy, but I can't think of a better way.

debating the hempys too. i'm definetly goin to run a few, just may run em all w/ hempys. Logistically, i'll have some planning to do to get a proper drain in my stadium.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

MrDizzle got himself banned sfzoo. Don't know if its a forever ban or just temp, but it says "banned" below his name.

sedate

sedate

motherlode said:
fuck I hope its just a temp ban

I know - I haven't been on much in the last 6 weeks and I popped on last night and saw that and was like "OMFG wtf did dizzle do?!" -

My guess was his snarky comments re: DD's 10lb test grow . . . .

His contributions here are legion - and he's helped me personnally a few times over the PM - indeed - I hope it's temped as well . . .

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Gideon and Dizzle are both very helpful, having a thoughtful debate is always nice.But there is no reason to take a shot at a persons sexuality to make a point if you disagree with what they say. Keep the debate adult status then mods wouldn't have to step in.
That being said I am pretty new around these parts and do not know the full history, and I think everyone can have a bad day as well. If its an isolated incident then hopefully the ban is just temporary but if it happens farily often then thats a whole different story.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I understand it to be a 5 day ban

see ya soon Diz

S

sfzoo

hope so.

FREE DIZZLE!

lol, just kidding, don't know what happened but mr.dizzle pretty valuable to the farm. Well, at least to my farm.

S

Snow Crash

I'm sure he's around. I've seen his thread elsewhere.

I was banned in a similar fashion from another less fantastic growing site a short time ago. I'm sure this won't stop him for long...

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

what up gangsta... whens round 2 starting... im having withdrawls already :)

Im in awe of all your bombdizzle grows bro... :joint:

Top Bottom