DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
Here are my 2 week old Blueberrie`s
light: 2 x 85w CFL white; soil: BioBizz All-Mix; water PH: 6,5
DSCN0575_Copy_.JPG

JAWS

JAWS

are those STRAIGHT blueberry f1, i did not think those were around any more..
nice:hi

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
Blueberry »»» Blueberry Line F2
----Blueberry Line F1
------»»» Temple Flo x HTAF F1
-------Temple Flo F3
----------Floral Line
------------»»» Purple Thai x Afghani
-------------Purple Thai
---------------»»» H.O.G. x Chocolate Thai
----------------H.O.G.
-----------------Mexico »»» Sativa
--------------Chocolate Thai
------------------Thailand »»» Sativa
--------------Afghani
------------------Afghanistan Probably Indica »»» Indica
-----HTAF F1
---------»»» Thailand x Afghani F1
----------Thailand »»» Sativa
----------Afghani (specified above)
:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello BLUEBERRY:hi
ahh ok nice layout even though im not sure what im looking at, but theres a few HYBRIDS on there id like to have...

just got some BULEBERRY F3 and im hoping there holing some of the ORIGINAL BLUEBERRY MAGIC....

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
HI JAWS
I`m looking for blueberry 5 years and finally found her now it`s time for some projects :talking
will see.. I will do F3`s 2 hope to have good candidates :mmm
P.E.A.C.E :damnhippie:

JAWS

JAWS

hey BLUEBERRY:hi
sounds like you got some work ahead of you and i hope you create some killers from that stock...

im going to work my f-3 but it will be in the next round, im gonna make my first bx and its going to be with the BLUEBERRY, ive got a pack of BLUEBERRY OG * TRES STARDAWG {TRUE BLUE PHENO} hoping to find a killer male out of those and breed to my best looking F3 BLUEBERRY FEMALE...
breed on bro:hi

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
Yeah me 2... :)
it will be interesting, i`ll be watchin you...
Good luck bro :passingjoint:

edit: photos on sunlight :smiley_joint:
DSCN0578_Copy_.JPG

B

BipolarHiRoller

Wow blue berry is right! Can't wait to see all the different blueberries compare! Good luck bud!

JAWS

JAWS

hey BLUEBERRY:hi
i know its early but are you getting ANY smell yet? and also are you SEEING any coloring on your young ones?..
awesome:hi

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
they are now under the 400w Blue MH :)
i do not know for smell cuz we smoke all day long hire also have some auto`s in flowering but they are very cool red purple color from the first sheet :afroweed:
tonight comes macro ;)
P.E.A.C.E :damnhippie:

JAWS

JAWS

hello BLUEBERRY:hi
ahh great i'll be coming back around to see those MAC's this evening..
thank you:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hey guys ya im not sure if any-body has the ORIGINAL BLUEBERRY any more, umm thats whay i was asking BLUEBERRY if he was useing STRAIGHT BLUEBERRY seeds i did not even think there were any more of those left...

i fill lucky having these F3 and will work them best i can in the next round, all this talk of BLUEBERRY MUFFIN SMELL is what has kept me on the hunt for this one all this time...
peace:hi

jyip

jyip

i had a BB clone ifted 2 me a while back and grew it out,,,, it was ready by around 50 days, picked @ 53days....strange growth pattern,,,, lots of pistils in the bud and leaf, didnt seem to be alot of trichs, and they were long n thin...but after a couple weeks of drying/curing I was impressed with the taste and high,,, definately a daytime smoke, but a fun high,,, it kept you awake and active,,, the taste was hashy and unique,,,not good @ describing smoke taste n smells....once i realized it was a thai gani cross i saw the potential,,, it grows lika machine, thck fat buds

good luck with it there

fyi, not sure which breeder mine came from

J

JonathonStrange

Those are some beutiful plants. Good luck with your grow.

T

TheIronLung317

Im growing a Dj Short BB right now. Im not sure which strain it is, but I know its a clone only from a trusted source. I'm at day 30 right now. So far all i know its that its some fruity as dank. Doesn't get the most frosty but its got some trichome coverage for sure. My cut is straight indica. She has a nice stretch for sure but the structure is main cola dominant. I fim'ed the bitch but she still chose to sprout a main cola. She doesn't pack on that much weight as a bush either. the nugs are spaced apart except for the main cola. I'll try to post some pics for you guys. The bitch eats like no other though I cant wait for the end product.

Latest posts

Top Bottom