Dj Short's Flo Basking in the Colorado sun

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Here she is @D16 of light deprivation... Will keep you posted...
Dj shorts flo basking in the colorado sun

Dj shorts flo basking in the colorado sun 2
K

kolah

Nice man, I got some DJ's Vanilla Moon/ Vanilluna going on. The stems are like baseball bats and deep purple in color. Keep us posted fo' sho.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Very nice. I ran the flo in my first crop in co. Came out brilliantly. A combination of good genetics and beginners luck. Look forward to see what she does outside. Mine smelled like lemon pledge and tasted like it too.

outwest

K

kolah

Looks beautiful...I'm about to germ some Blueberry seeds and I can't wait to pop em.

Are those DJ's Blueberry, his True Blueberry or another blueberry strain? I ask about DJ's Blueberry because I was told that strain is no longer available in seed. Many seed banks listed it on their sites but when I inquired about it they all said they were out and had no idea when they would get more in.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Are those DJ's Blueberry, his True Blueberry or another blueberry strain? I ask about DJ's Blueberry because I was told that strain is no longer available in seed. Many seed banks listed it on their sites but when I inquired about it they all said they were out and had no idea when they would get more in.

It's not from DJ Short, well, every Blueberry is technically from DJ because he invented it but you know what I mean. It's from a small seedbank in Canada and they actually breed there own stock. They don't have many choices only Northern Lights, Sweet Skunk, Kush, Blueberry and Texada Timewarp. Then they got some crosses like Sweet Skunk x Blueberry, Northern Lights x Sweet Skunk and stuff like that. I just put them in paper towels so hopefully they turn out great.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Very nice. I ran the flo in my first crop in co. Came out brilliantly. A combination of good genetics and beginners luck. Look forward to see what she does outside. Mine smelled like lemon pledge and tasted like it too.

outwest
She is a short fast finishing affie leaner so she smells kushy but sweet. She doesnt have the typical racey high associated with flo either...

Reactions: mal
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Nice man, I got some DJ's Vanilla Moon/ Vanilluna going on. The stems are like baseball bats and deep purple in color. Keep us posted fo' sho.
She turns ultra purplish yellow inside cant wait to see her true colors out here!! Do you think the twisting of the pistils is elevation or wind? Ive never really seen that on my plants before...

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Very nice looking bud WhiteFire, Blueberry and all of it's crosses gotta be my top 5 favorite. I really wanna try DJ Short's Azure Haze, it's a Haze crossed with his original Blueberry.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looking awesome bro that is one strain I have always wanted to run...I hear its a pretty upbeat motivational high? any ways sick work bro!

K

kolah

Nice bud, man, keep us posted on your new grow. My DJ Vanilluna (Vanilla Moon) has thick and deep purple (almost black) stems...just watching it veg but my Greenhouse temps (high 90's to 100) are slowing down growth.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Nice bud, man, keep us posted on your new grow. My DJ Vanilluna (Vanilla Moon) has thick and deep purple (almost black) stems...just watching it veg but my Greenhouse temps (high 90's to 100) are slowing down growth.
This flo also has crazy deep purple stems while vegging. She grows out of it when flowering.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hey Kolah! check out these stems...look familiar? I am also dealing with the high temps and slow growth in my veg room... Its been a scorcher up here in the rockies but looks like some rain in the forcast could cool us down bit, Thank Jah!
001 2

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Looks like a seed is forming in the center of the bud in the first pic. What do you think? Could be a sack forming...Stars in the light dep?

K

kolah

I can't see any seed formations from the picture. ???

I will take some pics of my DJ VM and post them. I grew out six, with 2 fems already showing. I'll keep one good male to seed-chuck. I noticed quite a lot of funky growth with bleachy, patchy leaves and crinkle-cut leaf formations. I had one plant where it stopped growing and then the lower stem swelled like a bad case of blue balls. It finally shot out multiple sprouts as if I had topped it. Crazyass shit. BTW, DJ did state that this strain will have some irregular growth patterns so it's all good by me, I ain't bitchin. I think DJ Short has THE most expensive seeds on the market today. I paid 120 USD for 10 beans and 2 were crushed which were still in his original pack. I don't bitch about seeds though as IMO they are well worth the investment. Unless I get a shitload of hermies, I am quite respectful of breeders and the work that they do. Good luck, man.

Top Bottom