Dj Short's Flo Basking in the Colorado sun

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Very nice!! I just planted 5 Blueberry seeds a few weeks ago and I just dropped 5 more. Depending on how many females I end up with I'll grow 4 in hempy bucks indoors and put the rest outside, if I have any other females. I really hope so because the cold weather in october will really bring out those nice colors you got.

Reactions: mal
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Some shots from harvest day!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
love that color..Nice shots Walter! and Nice hugs too!

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well done Walter, those harvest pictures are beautiful. I grew her years ago and you've got me itching to grow some of the seeds I made. I grew some before and I had a male that reeked when it was 1 1/2 inches tall, when it was 4 inches it stunk up the whole room. When I saw it was a male I killed it like a dumb ass. That would have been an exceptional plant to breed with. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hey thanks guys! Really appreciate all the kind words!
Well done Walter, those harvest pictures are beautiful. I grew her years ago and you've got me itching to grow some of the seeds I made. I grew some before and I had a male that reeked when it was 1 1/2 inches tall, when it was 4 inches it stunk up the whole room. When I saw it was a male I killed it like a dumb ass. That would have been an exceptional plant to breed with. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal
Thanks Mal! He sounded like a serious STUD! What seeds did you end up making? Thinking of popping a nothing pack of flo.

Top Bottom