Dj's got cabin fever...test thread

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

these are my thoughts on you,motherlode and shady...its great to have you guys all on board with the cabin!!! We are all stoked to see what everyone comes up with!!

Burn
cfsb
thanks burn.....the triple deez and the master og are in flower 2day......we will see the sex in a few days.....dj

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thanks burn.....the triple deez and the master og are in flower 2day......we will see the sex in a few days.....dj

QUick with the flip i see eh? How old were they when you flipped them/how big ??

Hit us up with some fresh pic homebrew!! :movie

Let the show begin!!!

CFSB
Burn

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hell yeah - cant wait to see yours in flower

Im popping mine in the main room this week and I want to take cuts from everything

Im hoping to see sex before I have to flip to save me from cloning any boys

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Yes, I too would definitely LOVE to see some pix to compare to my testers.
Peace
Freak - CFSB :harvest:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hell yeah - cant wait to see yours in flower

Im popping mine in the main room this week and I want to take cuts from everything

Im hoping to see sex before I have to flip to save me from cloning any boys

Yea thats also why i ask,i never flip my girls/guys before they show sex,i like to have the plant above ground roughly week 3 or 4//late into week 3 at the earliest,but that when they have all shown sex and are vigorous enough to be sized up and make the cut!

I know you know what your doing dj,and im sure space isnt a problem,bring on the pics!!

Burn

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
New testers coming up<veterans show your interest!!

People from the lst test those who don't yet have threads going,are not eligible...I believe there are still a few that need threads up.

***ThESE tEstErs are For PeOpLe Who Have RoOm NoW To GeRm***

kali citral hash plant x purple afgoo
ecsd x purple afgoo

And possibly
chem/og kush x purple afgoo
banana kush x purple afgoo
(sativa pheno) kmcitral hashplant x purple afgoo
white urkel x purple afgoo(i only if ogr gives the go)

The purple afgoo f2;s will probably not be relesed ,only to one are to peeps if any<we are going to release some crosse s but are still most likely out of the f2's and i only have a few hundred and need good selection

Testers let us know what you can handle,we are looking to send out beans to be tested,all other will be going to logics charity! < a chance to score some early gear!!

Talk to all soon<goodnight!

ps. heres our bean hoarder enforcer,haha homie don't play that
CFSB
Burn

IMG 1622
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Sup burn......some pics coming soon.....they are jus startn to get phat...dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Triple deez!!!!!!!!!!! Day 49

Here is one of the triple deez.....love the structure...can't wait to get some of those afghoo's..........thanks burn and freak........dj

SANY0340
SANY0339
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice and thick - cant wait til mine start stacking up

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin killer DJ some fatty fatty 2x4 colaz stackin gonna be some fire!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Master og........day 52

Here is a pic of the master og....gonna be some heat...you should smell the stench...she is nice and fat........dj

SANY2658
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
got dam - I still got my master og pack in the on deck circle

sticky icky

sticky icky

Oh yeah got my pack chillin as well needs to get to poppin lookin good DJ she's gotta be on the og side of things cuase the masters got some fat ass leaves!

RABB1T

RABB1T

DJ she looks killer. The 3 bladed leaves are what's up. Almost a spitting image of the ol' BG male I use. Lots of Empress shining through.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Go DJ, go DJ! They r stacking up nice. How long u gonna run them? I got one Master OG girl from my pack. She is looking really nice. The Tripple Deez is looking good as well. Keep up the great work bro!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
NICE looking lady you got their just some more CFSB dank as expected.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Tanx everyone...they are gettn greasy...the master og is a lil calmag hog..jus using fox farm trio...grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom....and budswel...in promix hp/ffof and a lil extra perlite...in 2 gal bags....gonna run some in coco...dj

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Lookin' Stellar DJ, I bet she is smellin' pretty nice too, huh? Yes the 3 bladed leaves are a trait of the Empress, I've had quite a few just throw tri-bladed sugar leaves.....she is gonna fatten up nicely in the coming weeks. I'm watchin' all the time.....lol
Peace
Freak - CFSB

Top Bottom