DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Running the master og...master kush x Chemdog D/emperor og kush

they are popped and in soil........dj

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thats sick I can't Waite to see how they turn out !!!!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

JUST PUT TRIPLE DEEZ IN WATER......TRIPLE DEEZ IS BLACK DIESEL X SOUR TURBO Motarebel (Double Sour Diesel v2 X Sour Diesel v2.5)....DJ

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
:rollj: let the show begin!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with ur grow, DJ. I can't wait to see what all the testers find in these beans.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah do work DJ, cant wait to see what killer phenos u find!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

100% germ rate...popped 3 master og and 5 triple deez....they have all poked their heads up out of the dirt...dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Heyo....the seedlings popped their heads through the soil...what was cool is two of the seedlings had a pink tint to em...the first i have ever seen....welcome aboard and thanks for hanging out.....gonna run some coco on these...dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

All of them are up and on the fourth set of leaves...pics to come.....i usually take lots of pics when the trichs start poppin hard...dj

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good to see you running the master OG - I promised Freak I would do the triple deez and the chemmando on my test run - then I had to flip a coin between the blue geez and the master og

I think my next seed run will be them master og and Ill bust out my alien dawg f2s and a couple other assorted half packs I got

cant wait to see how these turn out

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Motherlode your grows are just spectacular......yeah i can't wait to see how she puts out.....supposed to be a big yielder....dj

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup dj! Sounds like those seedlings are doing great... Looking forward to the veg shots and fat bladed fan leaves... :cool

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
These are my thoughts on you,motherlode and shady...its great to have you guys all on board with the cabin!!! We are all stoked to see what everyone comes up with!!

Burn
CFSB

Motherlode your grows are just spectacular......yeah i can't wait to see how she puts out.....supposed to be a big yielder....dj

Latest posts

Top Bottom