DJXXPLATINUM'S BEEN ABDUCTED!!!!!!!THANKS ALIEN GENETICS

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

PRETTY COOL WHEN YOU CAN START RECOGNIZING THE SEX EARLY....DJ
Well its just an observation I noticed with my last run that when my plants were topped and look bigger than the rest that they were male, now this is just an observation I have notice and has factual basis. Realictly you should have a mag glass or a jewelers loupe at least 20x strength. I prefer a 30x jewelers loupe with a light and look for small white hairs coming from the internodes , that is the general rule of thumb. The picture below is a male plant that showed sex late and the topping look simular to yours .... just my thoughts again nothing factual
IMG 20120922 01138

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

SAM 0137
SAM 0138

HERE ARE SOME PIC UPDATES...FIRST UP THE ALIEN HALLUCINATION...ALL THREE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME........THEN THREE TAHOE ALIENS IN THE SECOND PIC... NOTICE THE ONE ON THE LEFT OF THE TAHOE...LIKE YOU SAID SOSER....PROBABLY GONNA BE A BOY...IN KNOW THESE GIRLS ARE GONNA BE SOME HEAT..LOL DJ

soserthc1

soserthc1

Consider keeping the male or the best of the male also as I found a real stud male in Alien Rock Candy even if you can't breed it always fun to pollen chuck a limb. I can't imagine Alien's Tahoe not making any bitch pregnant and happy.. if space is an issue you can cut the limbs put them in a container with ph'ed water under a small light is fine and the sacks will drop there pollen. Put a piece of tin foil or something to be able to scrap it up off of and keep it in the fridge or freezer for long term storage and its really simple to just pollenate a limb or two on a female plant. Always fun to grow something you created. I can only imagine the excitement Alien or any other breeder feels when they make a new strain that is killer, has to be an awesome feeling bro..... good luck in your grow ... i'll be peeping it out... peace soser

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Your gona love both them strains right there Im loving the Alien Hallucination! There a bit nute sensitive but thats for the Sativa dom. But i ended up with 4 phenos 2 of witch Match smell and structure the other 2 are so frosty it puts the whitefire to shame! Oh and i have a Alien Hallucination that is turning purple as well.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great dj! Your gonna love the Tahoe aliens. I have a few going and I havnt tied them up at all. They are definition og in structure but for some reason arnt getting all floppy like my og cuts I run do. I have the feeling there is gonna be a ton of keepers in every pack just like the lemon aliendawg. Good luck on the hunt homie.~Smf~

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

... I PUT THREE IN EACH THREE GALLON SMARTIE WITH COCO/PERLITE...

Hmmmm. I tried this with just 2 per and found that one would pretty much always dominate & pretty much shut down the other. Are they going in as rooted plugs/rockwool or from small containers w/ well developed rootballs?

619ster

619ster

Tuning in for the show. I grow perpetual as well so always fun to see how others manage. I may have to try 2-3 plants in a pot. I also grow in coco and use only Dyna Gro Foliage pro for feeding, so seems you're on the same sysytem as me Perp/Coco/Kiss.... yeah!!! Actually have 3 cuts I'm keeping as mothers and was planning on keeping them in one pot to save space instead of 3 pots with one mom each. Thanks for getting my wheels turnin lol

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
looking awesome brother!!!!

S

swisscheese

Them girls sure look happy dj nice work and I'm excited to see what you do with them.

Admiral73

Admiral73

If you have any grow info on The Alien Hallucination I would appreciate it if you could post it. I will be purchasing in the next couple days and wanted some info this strain. The info I need is the height, ppm recommendations, etc.... Thank you and happy growing

soserthc1

soserthc1

If you have any grow info on The Alien Hallucination I would appreciate it if you could post it. I will be purchasing in the next couple days and wanted some info this strain. The info I need is the height, ppm recommendations, etc.... Thank you and happy growing
dead thread bro , go to Alien Genetics forum and see the active grows or finished plus Alien's write up on it , I have them just still in line to be popped.....

vangs

vangs

Well its just an observation I noticed with my last run that when my plants were topped and look bigger than the rest that they were male, now this is just an observation I have notice and has factual basis. Realictly you should have a mag glass or a jewelers loupe at least 20x strength. I prefer a 30x jewelers loupe with a light and look for small white hairs coming from the internodes , that is the general rule of thumb. The picture below is a male plant that showed sex late and the topping look simular to yours .... just my thoughts again nothing factualView attachment 255184

i myself am running LAD, Alien NAPALM and Tahoe Alien for the first time. I was wondering if it was posible to tell sex before flowering them. So what your saying is.... if the plants have pistils, and pistils comming out of small calyx then the plant is a female??? cuz im seeing plenty of flowers with those.

Amber

Amber

i myself am running LAD, Alien NAPALM and Tahoe Alien for the first time. I was wondering if it was posible to tell sex before flowering them. So what your saying is.... if the plants have pistils, and pistils comming out of small calyx then the plant is a female??? cuz im seeing plenty of flowers with those.
When you see a white hair you have a female.

vangs

vangs

When you see a white hair you have a female.
ok thanks... and incase i didnt make it clear, im stilll vegging these plants, i didnt flip into 12-12 yet.. are they still females if they have white pistils during veg?

Amber

Amber

I would not say they are female yet. How big are they? Sometimes I will while still in veg I will put them in the dark for a day or two and then check out like the 3rd node down from the top and look for the hair. You want it to be clearly a hair or its not for sure a female yet. Sometimes they just wont show sex or at least I cant tell til 12 and 12. I will try and get you some visual stimulation.

Natural

Natural

Lookin good DJ...junglefied!
I'm running 4 ARC's right now(2 females) and they looking quality for sure.
BTW FWIW the 2 males indicated weeks before the females...don't know which influence that is though.

Amber

Amber

I would not say they are female yet. How big are they? Sometimes I will while still in veg I will put them in the dark for a day or two and then check out like the 3rd node down from the top and look for the hair. You want it to be clearly a hair or its not for sure a female yet. Sometimes they just wont show sex or at least I cant tell til 12 and 12. I will try and get you some visual stimulation.
Right, good point Natural balls mean males and its usually the bigger plants that look real nice that end up being boys. I don't have a pic of any balls but they are pretty easy to spot. Here is a pic of female
IMG 1501

Here is a pic where its just not showing yet
IMG 1505

sorry that's not a very good pic but sometimes the new nodes will look like they are a hair at first or it can be hard to tell. A jewelers loop or some type of magnifier can help but really until I see balls or a hair I consider the sex not determined yet. Some people can tell a lot earlier but that's just how I do it.

IMG 1503

Latest posts

Top Bottom