DM PH Crash. New recipe?

• Thread starter brd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brd

brd

Been in the same rooms for three years. Same lights, same CO2 geny, same water same everything. Same DM gold nutes no other additives except magical cal mag. Over the past few months I've had periodic ph crashes. Plants are healthy they are eating at a normal rate and then I'll come in the next day and the ph will have gone from 6.0 ish to the low fours. I have tried everything, cleaned like crazy, changed RO filters checked UV sterilizer cleaned air stones. It happens in the system I run tea in and the system with zone.

I'm starting to think DM changed the recipe. Maybe they changed something that has in turn made the nutes less stable. I really hate to switch because I've had great results. I can even still get good results. But it's a major pain and I'm going through way more nutes.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I use DM gold and have not found any difference? How do the leaves look? If you see any change in the leaves try some Cal/mag at 1 ml per liter and if no change go to 2ml per liter. I also use Canna and add 2ml per liter to my water and my plants do much better now.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I just had this exact same problem on my last grow. Im thinking the nutes were wacky

Latest posts

Top Bottom