Do any of you grow peppers or green onions in the tent?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Have you checked the soil? I've had problems with squirrels burying their stash in my pots. Never had a clue until after harvest, emtying pot and seeing a half dozen peanuts in my root ball.
I think i lost a young cucumber plant to a squirrel. Went out on the patio to find it ripped from the dirt and dead like something had been digging around. I thought it was the kids (theyre 8 and 9yr old). Guess im getting some mesh or something to block them off

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I think i lost a young cucumber plant to a squirrel. Went out on the patio to find it ripped from the dirt and dead like something had been digging around. I thought it was the kids (theyre 8 and 9yr old). Guess im getting some mesh or something to block them off

Ive got issue with something digging up our taters. Im going to build a 2x4 frame over the bags and put chicken wire over them

uphere

uphere

Chicken wire sounds perfect. I'm not sure the peanuts did any damage at all but it scared the hell of of me everyday to see my soil moved all around. My real favorite is watching them chirp at me up in the trees for tending my garden. I guess I was lucky, they never came back and dug them out. That would have been a problem. I've also lost a few plants years ago to volls. From the bottom up, nothing left but a hole in the ground. Luckily we've had a fox den on the property for the last 6 or 7 years. They help with critter control substantially.

Top Bottom