Do hotdogs fall in the sandwich category?

• Thread starter Mikelej14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

that sounds absolutely delicious
Try it some time haha its super easy and once cooked (for 2lbs flattened out cook on 350f for 15min then pull out and add toppings then put back in for 10-15more min. Or until cheese cant take anymore lol just slice and put on bun and you got easy loaded burgers :) season the meat how ever you would normally :p

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Try it some time haha its super easy and once cooked (for 2lbs flattened out cook on 350f for 15min then pull out and add toppings then put back in for 10-15more min. Or until cheese cant take anymore lol just slice and put on bun and you got easy loaded burgers :) season the meat how ever you would normally :p
I will ! you think it'd work with pork ?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Trying to sell a lips and assholes sandwich was gonna be a hard so they had to give it a better name. Hot dog was born and the rest is delicious history.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I will ! you think it'd work with pork ?
Could do something like it with some ground breakfast sausage and serve some eggs and toast or something or make a hefty breakfast sandwich from it all! Mmmmm i just love food.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If that was true then why is it a turkey sandwich or ham sandwich not bread with turkey or bread with ham? Hotdogs become little meat peninsulas in a sandwich of bread.
My super reliable source of Wikipedia says this:
"A sandwich is a food typically consisting of vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between slices of bread, or more generally any dish wherein bread serves as a container or wrapper for another food type."

When we were kids my little brother hated meat or something and alwas had mom make him a “bread” sandwich. 2 slices of wonder bread with a slice of wonder bread in between.

Does that follow your logic?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Trying to sell a lips and assholes sandwich was gonna be a hard so they had to give it a better name. Hot dog was born and the rest is delicious history.

I stick to kosher hot dogs. Go Judiasm!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I stick to kosher hot dogs. Go Judiasm!
Is this a hot dog? or an out of focus sausage tortilla ?

Top Bottom