Do I have Nitrogen toxicity incoming ?

• Thread starter NasNoosi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

Left plant is over watered, soil is remaining too wet.

Nitrogen toxicity will show as dark green leafs, glossy and aqua blue leaf blade tips. Leaf blade tips isnt the worst, it’s only concerning if it exceeds the tip of the blades, aqua blue.

The drooping leafs tell me overwatered or overwatered or over wet soil.

Lux can be 38k in veg max. That’s not a problem. But the more light intensity, the more she takes in when she “.sleeps”. So she can take in more than she needs if the nutrient mix isn’t right and give you early signs.

I see healthy veg plants with an overwatering condition. 🤷‍♂️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
nitrogen toxicity will show as clawing leaf tips even having an upside down taco look, colour can range from dark green to yellowing..
why 600ml?? your not watering correctly and light is or was too close?
what’s temp and humidity?
is there a fan? where is it pointing?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

See the way the edges of leaves are rolled up.

Leaf

This is caused buy your light being to close.
Listen to Nick and the other guys.
Judging from the size of your pots. Big light! You need to move your light up. No closer than 30"
from the top of the plant. 60% power.

As everyone else has told you. You have a watering problem.
Maybe this will help you sort that out.

NateGrows

NateGrows

Watered with 600mls yesterday both left and right fed same amounts so not sure what’s going on also top of canopy’s are at 19500 lux not sure if that’s to much
Hey mate, just to note - if you're using Quantum Board LED's, lux meters aren't really good at giving you an accurate measurement. There are apps/devices that are cheap to fix this issue for the most part (what I use).

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey mate, just to note - if you're using Quantum Board LED's, lux meters aren't really good at giving you an accurate measurement. There are apps/devices that are cheap to fix this issue for the most part (what I use).
10% for red?
this stuff is totally not needed and useless.,
just learn to grow properly..
all lights for growing will be full spectrum soon enough..

Top Bottom