Do I need a separate space to dry

• Thread starter Don154
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don154

Don154

Hey growmies I’m starting a 4x8 tent my question is do I absolutely need a separate space to dry if strains that I’m growing finish 8-9 weeks alike

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

if your talking about drying in the same tent your growing in as long as you harvest them all at once you can use that space

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i have 2 4x4 tents side by side in the same room and i have to dry in 1 and grow in the other doing it like that makes it hard to get you temps and r/h where they need to bein both tents

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

It could be a gamble unless ur really familiar with the strains. Even then some finicky plants can surprise you and finish early or later then expected and throw a wrench in things. But yes you can certainly dry in the tent

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

It could be a gamble unless ur really familiar with the strains. Even then some finicky plants can surprise you and finish early or later then expected and throw a wrench in things. But yes you can certainly dry in the tent
or like me now i harvested 1 gdp and 1 black orchid drying in same tent but the gdp feels dry while the black orchids still feels damp

Grower1974

Grower1974

I dry right in my grow room on a line that spans across the room. There are plants growing in the room at all times. The room stays between 55-62% RH at all times. Temperature is usually between 62-73F. The room is only dark after 8pm until 3:30am. The hanging plants are not in any Direct light, nor an UV light. They dry perfect (usually varies between 9-13 days, and the product is top notch always.

S

snowmaners

I always do mine in the fall I do it in the shed out back stays mid 60s to 72 and it legal here so smell doesn't really matter my neighbors are cool but I've never had two plants finish close enough where I would wait to start drying. Last year I had a white window that were almost over done at 6 weeks and the other at 9 weeks that buds just kept growing getting heavier but still had clear trichs. I always do mine from seed and give away clones to friends if you are doing clones? I'f so you might get close enough to do it. Is it a space problem? I've done mine in huge card board boxes before and actually worked really well I ran wires Through it poked holes and put like thirty cloths pins on each wire i did like 16 wires i dried i think 34oz in this contraption

Don154

Don154

I always do mine in the fall I do it in the shed out back stays mid 60s to 72 and it legal here so smell doesn't really matter my neighbors are cool but I've never had two plants finish close enough where I would wait to start drying. Last year I had a white window that were almost over done at 6 weeks and the other at 9 weeks that buds just kept growing getting heavier but still had clear trichs. I always do mine from seed and give away clones to friends if you are doing clones? I'f so you might get close enough to do it. Is it a space problem? I've done mine in huge card board boxes before and actually worked really well I ran wires Through it poked holes and put like thirty cloths pins on each wire i did like 16 wires i dried i think 34oz in this contraption
thanks for the insight really appreciate it

Don154

Don154

Thank you unfortunately I’m in apartment smh sucks lol

Don154

Don154

I dry right in my grow room on a line that spans across the room. There are plants growing in the room at all times. The room stays between 55-62% RH at all times. Temperature is usually between 62-73F. The room is only dark after 8pm until 3:30am. The hanging plants are not in any Direct light, nor an UV light. They dry perfect (usually varies between 9-13 days, and the product is top notch always.
Sounds like a great idea 🤔

Top Bottom