Do my plants look like they are going okay ?

• Thread starter indoorgrowingspain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mjvdet13

mjvdet13

Keep lights low and water infrequently.. Too early to make any kind of assessment yet

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
This is what I thought as well like the other ones are now creating 2nd set of leaves and this other one is just stuck I think it might of not made it to be fair but I’ll bare with incase it does make recovery
I've had a seedling do that... keep nursing her she might pop up... I also had a seedling stop producing a top all together and that grew really weird. Interesting to watch horrible yield

JKash

JKash

Supporter
How far is light above plant? And what are you using for food? Either light is too close or food is too strong or soil a little on hot side... but all in all still in great parameters... if using LED light add calmag to your feedings

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
10 weeks veg they will be to big I think for that room that’s a long veg time.

You can switch to flower as earlier if needed

You’d have to get real funky on the topping/lst however that would also bush them out making your tent overcrowded.

Still I guess you’ll figure out how big they get as you go along that said rem they stretch during the first few weeks of flowering how much is strain depending
I agree, they just keep speeding up in growth and then once the roots are developed they are like a bat out of hell. 10 weeks should be a MONSTER of a plant

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

How far is light above plant? And what are you using for food? Either light is too close or food is too strong or soil a little on hot side... but all in all still in great parameters... if using LED light add calmag to your feedings
Hey mate I’ve got the full spectrum led light raised up quite a bit at the min I’m using a pureled q320w v2.0 at the moment there just getting 2ml of roots every other day mixed with the water I haven’t added cal mag but I’ve been suggest adding 3ml a week to my feedings

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

Also I’m very new to growing so when watering am I adding 2ml of roots every time I water or just 2ml split across the week across multiple watering ?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Hey mate I’ve got the full spectrum led light raised up quite a bit at the min I’m using a pureled q320w v2.0 at the moment there just getting 2ml of roots every other day mixed with the water I haven’t added cal mag but I’ve been suggest adding 3ml a week to my feedings
Yes using LED it's been quite a common factor to add calmag to feedings... I've read somewhere quantum Boards will make plants need calmag the most....definitely add calmag and all else is still looking superb

JKash

JKash

Supporter
So for your rootings solution add your 2ml to your water jug every other feeding...I found feeding every other watering works great for the plant

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Looks fine and btw don’t add cali mg to such a small plant in soil you shouldn’t even be feeding them yet witch I don’t think you are.
I agree with you... add calmag in a few weeks... if noticing purple stems that's when your calmag deficient in a young plant... "usually"

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Glad you took that as meant đź‘Ť

Yeah i will admit leds do make plants use more cali mg than the old mh/hps did.

When I first switched it was the one thing that threw me out

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

do you think I should lower the lights a little light intensity is on around 45% any recommendations they are growing very well so far just wanna make sure if I should or shouldn’t lower the light closer thanks

IMG 0222
JKash

JKash

Supporter
do you think I should lower the lights a little light intensity is on around 45% any recommendations they are growing very well so far just wanna make sure if I should or shouldn’t lower the light closer thanks
Let's see plant as well

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

Let's see plant as well
And to be fair I’ve only just raised the lights up to as much as they can go intensity on about 45-47% do you think I have the lights at good position or they be raised down a lot lower closer to the plants ?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
And to be fair I’ve only just raised the lights up to as much as they can go intensity on about 45-47% do you think I have the lights at good position or they be raised down a lot lower closer to the plants ?
You are good... do not drop light of anything raise light and keep same intensity... small plants do not need strong lighting

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Also the water droplets will burn your leaves when lights on

Latest posts

Top Bottom