Do my plants look like they are going okay ?

• Thread starter indoorgrowingspain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

Hey guys just a quick update photo of how they are doing leave your opinions would really be appreciated

IMG 0342
IMG 0343
IMG 0344
IMG 0345
IMG 0346
IMG 0347
IMG 0348
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Lights still might be on the stronger side...

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

What do you guys think this is on tips of my plants does it look like bleaching from the lights I have raised it as high as it can hang and turned down the percentage to more like quarter way let me know will be really appreciated thanks

IMG 0363
IMG 0364
IMG 0365
IMG 0366
IMG 0367
IMG 0368
IMG 0369
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Any opinions on this
They look great bud,
I'd remove the leaf with the line. Could be miner.

I do see that the plants are very light green. Under fed.
I'd suggest that you.
Warm a cup of rain water quite warm. Add 1 tablespoon of fancy molasses.
Fancy Molasses

Even if you have to buy a bag of compost, do so and make 1 gallon of this.
I use Musky fish fertilizer in it.
Add the Molasses water to this mix. It's full of minerals and the sugar will help your microbe
population thrive. Water with this once a week. for a month and see what happens.

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
one thing thatā€™s not great is there to low pots. When you transplant if you plan to have them above the top of the pot.
If your not planning to transplant you could cut the pot down to size but that will ruin the pot

You could wait till there dry and add more soil to the bottom then replant them

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

one thing thatā€™s not great is there to low pots. When you transplant if you plan to have them above the top of the pot.
If your not planning to transplant you could cut the pot down to size but that will ruin the pot

You could wait till there dry and add more soil to the bottom then replant them
The truth is.
This is an organic grow. He should have 1 plant in a 15 gallon pot in the middle of the tent so the medium can produce enough to feed the plant.
Even full up these little pots will not sustain an adult size plant using organic ingredients.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
The truth is.
This is an organic grow. He should have 1 plant in a 15 gallon pot in the middle of the tent so the medium can produce enough to feed the plant.
Even full up these little pots will not sustain an adult size plant using organic ingredients.
Yeah I grow organically and did notice it was one. Just noticed how low down in the pots they were tbh I donā€™t know how big the pot size they are in and your right it is quite this weekend šŸ™‚

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
for a water droplet to ā€œburnā€ etc because of a light or for that matter the sun with rain droplets on leaves does not burn or do anything other than evaporate away..
so for the droplet in any situation to burn a spot would need say hairs on leaves to hold the droplet (raised) above the leaf surface than the sun/light would have to hit it perfectly than the droplet can create a focal point to burn with, but water on leaf surface does not do anything but evaporate away..
..if you can create this and film it i would like to see it..
I've also read that water droplet burn can happen when spraying with an oil solution because the oil can cause droplets to form on leaves without tiny hairs, like cannabis leaves. So, I suppose it's best to know what is being sprayed on the leaves.

I usually don't spray the leaves, but I recently did to fight spider mites. The directions for spray I used said to spray after lights off, so that's what I did. The plants seemed to like it. I'd say it's important to remember that RH increases as the temperature decreases, as it does when the lights are off, and that can create a favorable condition for mold.

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

I've also read that water droplet burn can happen when spraying with an oil solution because the oil can cause droplets to form on leaves without tiny hairs, like cannabis leaves. So, I suppose it's best to know what is being sprayed on the leaves.

I usually don't spray the leaves, but I recently did to fight spider mites. The directions for spray I used said to spray after lights off, so that's what I did. The plants seemed to like it. I'd say it's important to remember that RH increases as the temperature decreases, as it does when the lights are off, and that can create a favorable condition for mold.
I have been spraying with lights on I have stopped the last couple of days you think that could be it ?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Yeah I grow organically and did notice it was one. Just noticed how low down in the pots they were tbh I donā€™t know how big the pot size they are in and your right it is quite this weekend šŸ™‚
I grow organically in five-gallon pots. That's mostly because I have small tents. Larger pots don't fit well.

When you transplant, make sure there's good air flow over the soil. Also, don't let leaves touch the soil.

I have been spraying with lights on I have stopped the last couple of days you think that could be it ?
Probably not.

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

I grow organically in five-gallon pots. That's mostly because I have small tents. Larger pots don't fit well.

When you transplant, make sure there's good air flow over the soil. Also, don't let leaves touch the soil.

Probably not.
I will say the leaves have touched the soil when spraying what you think if the leaves touch nutrients in the soil could that burn the leaves ?

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

That are 11 liters pot brother

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

Also the feeding guide Iā€™ve got is to feed them bottled water mixed with 2.5ml roots 2.5ml grow & 1ml boost I mix this between 5liters of bottled water and give each plant 1L each of this mixed water do I need to be given them more also do I need to be mixing that ratio for each plant ? Cause at the moment Iā€™m mixing that ratio between them all ?

indoorgrowingspain

indoorgrowingspain

Thoughts asap if you can guys cause Iā€™m due to feed them today but wanna get it right so bad

Latest posts

Top Bottom