Do NOT use Phosphoload, Top Load, Bushmaster, Gravity or FlowerDragon......

• Thread starter Hydro-Soil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hydro-Soil

Hey All, :D

Just a heads up on the tactics behind a lot of PGR companies....

Unless you're the only one using your end product.... I highly suggest changing your setup to not include these products.

Personally, I've always found the end products from these to be disgusting.... even from those that know how to use it 'properly'. Most people can't tell but I can for sure.

Stay Safe! :D

D

DJSkunkApe

those products cause heath problem in people who consume the end result of your grow,from what I've heard. The Hydro store near me has been trying to get rid of their stock of bushmaster and gravity on account of them not selling as a result of the bad internet buzz about them.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Is their Snow Storm Ultra in this list as well ? Maybe that why the guy at the store gifted it after purchase but He loved it that shit was like 35 Dollars. He was closing and said here is one a my Favorites thanks for the Business .

Blaze

Blaze

^^^ Agreed! Most bottled stuff is just a waste of money and resources.

N

nvthis

Since when did we all start taking the FDA at their word???

B

Buddy Hemphill

Why dont these products show up on a dispensary tox screen?

Hmmm, how comprehensive are the mold/pesticide/chem tests that are advertised for MMJ in Cali? The ones the clubs use...

Shouldnt they pick up on this stuff?

B

Buddy Hemphill

These guys make AN look like choir boys....lol....

goddamit. Cancer? And they KNOW it?

I have read this a dozen times and it keeps making me madder and madder. Somebody should fuck these people up....like not on paper...like....really.

phenotyper

phenotyper

My guess though is the dispensaries will be resistant to test for these residues due to the cost and the fact that many dispensaries know a load of their suppliers are using PBZ and Alar in producing what is claimed to be medicine. What med users need to do is demand these tests and if dispensaries don't test than go to dispensaries that do care about their clients long term health.

This, a million times this. There is absolutely no current motivation to test for these substances.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Well until the industry is treated like a real industry and not some shady hippy run BS,we won't see to many people setting up testing centers.True there are some but until we get this out of the BS Schedule 1,and Medically legal everywhere the cost for the labs, not to many investors will jump on board.We can only hope more and more will push for tested meds.In time shit will change !

P

paperplane

Unfortanely I no longer beileve anything our governtment tells us. They say flu shots are safe. They say Flouride in our water is safe. Now all of a sudden they care about our saftey? yeah right. More like its probly over the almighty $$$.

P

paperplane

Seiously High Fructose Corn syrup, and frakenfish is probly more damaging than stuff. And this stuff is considered safe by our government.

O

Organicyumyum

These guys make AN look like choir boys....lol....

goddamit. Cancer? And they KNOW it?

I have read this a dozen times and it keeps making me madder and madder. Somebody should fuck these people up....like not on paper...like....really.

if you are using chemical fertilizers to grow your herb you should expect things like cancer. not to offend any chemical growers, but I don't consider herb that is grown with chemicals medicine. Its commercial and for the masses like McDonalds. Organic herb is a must if you are talking about medicine.

dankworth

dankworth

This, a million times this. There is absolutely no current motivation to test for these substances.

Word! I am afraid to smoke herb from others because of shit like this.
Everyone wants that 10-20% weight gain I hear you can get from nasty PGRs. I am trying to get it through strain choice, environmental management, and nutrition. Probably easier to hit 1 gram/watt with PGRs.
And stopping stretch? I want a stretchier strain so I can use the first 2 weeks of flower to fill in a scrog screen. That would reduce my total cycle time, and therefore my average annual output.
I treat my whole damn room like it is going into my personal jar. That way, I get to feel better about myself.
What about people with compromised immune systems? What if you gave your sick girlfriend cancer? It is wise to consider these concerns.
And essential oil output always takes a hit with stuff like Phosphoload. Therefore medicinal effectiveness is diminished. That is NOT the goal.
It is hard sometimes not to be more vocal about this issue in particular. Then again, the organic people could bag on me about my use of fertilizer salts, too.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

if you are using chemical fertilizers to grow your herb you should expect things like cancer. not to offend any chemical growers, but I don't consider herb that is grown with chemicals medicine. Its commercial and for the masses like McDonalds. Organic herb is a must if you are talking about medicine.
Ive grown both ways for years and i dont wear rose colored glasses but you get more toxins in your weeed threw organics....maybee a 100 years ago all the kelp , bats and everything else under the sun was not exposed to toxins

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

So what you're saying is knowingly, on purpose add further toxins??? Glad I aren't buying weed from an individual with such strong ethics. Luckily med will be tested soon and the wheat will be sorted from the chaff.
No id actually say the salt based ferts flushed are cleaner. then organics.........even if you fed only water you would be adding heavy metals and toxins into the plants even things ro water cant take out,,its just life.

Your basic bat shit has more arsenic and poisons in it then salt based ferts....It is what it is

the all organic chem free world of shangra la does not exist ,you would have to travel back 150 years to get your fantasy world

90 % of hydronutes/additives have kelp base and we all know how the oceans are polluted by the mercury levels in fish and other toxins.....Like i said Shangra la.....

another company you can add to your list yellow bottles final bloom , fat oooze and others pgr based products

byobknobie

byobknobie

In the United States, a food can be labelled as "organic" if it contains a minimum of 95% organic ingredients.

I seriously doubt any product is 100% organic, maybe in the early 20th century but not anymore....

B

Buddy Hemphill

In the United States, a food can be labelled as "organic" if it contains a minimum of 95% organic ingredients.

I seriously doubt any product is 100% organic, maybe in the early 20th century but not anymore....

huh?

what ingredients are in an apple?

Organic means the food is tested to within specific parameters...at the time of harvest. With a gas chromatograph.

Soooo...how mant "organic" farms do you think use chem salts and then just flush really well before the crop is tested?

It has NOTHING to do with farming technique. OMRI is a joke

O

Organicyumyum

No id actually say the salt based ferts flushed are cleaner. then organics.........even if you fed only water you would be adding heavy metals and toxins into the plants even things ro water cant take out,,its just life.

Your basic bat shit has more arsenic and poisons in it then salt based ferts....It is what it is

the all organic chem free world of shangra la does not exist ,you would have to travel back 150 years to get your fantasy world

90 % of hydronutes/additives have kelp base and we all know how the oceans are polluted by the mercury levels in fish and other toxins.....Like i said Shangra la.....

another company you can add to your list yellow bottles final bloom , fat oooze and others pgr based products

i would have to respectfully disagree. and yellow bottles are not organic, theyre terrible. makes all herb taste like the tip of a swisher sweet. blah! you may be right, though im pretty sure bats would be less affected from pollution than other animals. anyway, the fact is, that whether or not the guano i use is full of arsenic (which i am doubting really), organically grown herb tastes and feels 100 times better than properly grown chemmy herb. the high i get from chemically grown herb is nowhere near as clear, and the flavors are not fully expressed unless grown in soil. even organic hydro cannot compare. to me, even when organic, hydro tastes a bit watered down if you will. kinda like a microbrew vs. bud lite. Actually, that's a good name for it..... Bud Lite, lol

dankworth

dankworth

I smoked the shit out of some organic herb and only felt 37 times better than properly grown chemmy herb. I want a refund.

Top Bottom